Page 74 of 130 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Reporter asks Putin: Do you have compromising info on Trump? - CNN Video

Putin responds that he was unaware that President Trump was in Moscow but that contradicts what President Trump told Fox News on Feb 10 2014. At the end Putin says, "please just disregard this issue".

Trump quickly says a few words, tries to change the topic, attacks a FBI agent and ends the press event.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    I rely on published public statements by the US Senate, Dept of Justice, FBI, NSA and CIA as fact.

Should you choose not to accept them that is your choice.

You are entitled to your opinions but I rely upon facts.

President Trump and Vladimir Putin were on the world stage today in Helsinki.

After the formal statements by both Trump and Putin were made an open question and answer from reporters was allowed.

Two stunning questions and answers were given.

1. From Reuters at 9:45,

"Did you Mr Putin, direct your officials to help swing the US election to Donald Trump?"

Putin responded, "Yes, I did, Yes I did because Trump promised to bring the US Russia relationship back to normal."

2. From Associated Press at 3:45,

"Mr Putin, does Russia have compromising information on President Trump?"

Putin paused for a moment seemingly understanding the question but unsure how to answer. There was nervous laughter in the room and Putin changed the topic.

YouTube
    I think putin was actually asked if he wanted trump to win, not if he directed officials to sway the election

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

In times of confusion, you have to be very careful of where you run to find safety, and how you want, or wish to be saved.

Me myself, I'd be watchful of who laid the railway tracks ahead that forges the direction of the willing.
    People still have an individual free choice to choose positive or negative outcomes...

(My 5 cents worth...)
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    In times of confusion, you have to be very careful of where you run to find safety, and how you want, or wish to be saved.

Me myself, I'd be watchful of who laid the railway tracks ahead that forges the direction of the willing.
    People still have an individual free choice to choose positive or negative outcomes...

(My 5 cents worth...)
    This is worth at least 50 cents!
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    WOW DUPED AGAIN by PUTIN and his PUPPET! Sad
    So now you decided to post more useless and irrelevant babble...Pitiful

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Uhh...STILL waiting for you to prove or substantiate your claims...So far both of your posts fail to prove or even substantiate your claims... Or do you think posting a volume of cut and pastes will provide confusion and then you can declare that the questions were answered. IS my request far too difficult for you to fulfill ?....OR is this your way acknowledging that you posted lies..???

Still waiting...why the delay??

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Still waiting...why the delay??

Still WAITING for your Completed FBI report that REPORTS NO COLLISION and It's NOT RUSSIA! Where is it!
    WAITING for your PROOF! Duped AGAIN by PUTIN!

Since this thread started in Nov 2017, Trump supporters have blindly and sometimes with poor manners and coarse language defended President Trump's every denial that the Russians hacked the 2016 elections.

After the widely criticized Helsinki Summit with President Putin, President Trump finally publicly acknowledged this week that he agreed with the US Senate, US Dept of Justice, the CIA, NSA and other key gov't bodies that Russia interfered in the 2016 US elections.

While many Americans participating in this thread thought this was somehow an attack on the USA and tried to bully non Americans for continuously advancing the topic, the thread was really an examination of the trade craft that Russia uses around the world to weaken western democracy and to advance its own corrupt agenda.

To some, I would say, you have been lead down the garden path.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Since this thread started in Nov 2017, Trump supporters have blindly and sometimes with poor manners and coarse language defended President Trump's every denial that the Russians hacked the 2016 elections.

After the widely criticized Helsinki Summit with President Putin, President Trump finally publicly acknowledged this week that he agreed with the US Senate, US Dept of Justice, the CIA, NSA and other key gov't bodies that Russia interfered in the 2016 US elections.

While many Americans participating in this thread thought this was somehow an attack on the USA and tried to bully non Americans for continuously advancing the topic, the thread was really an examination of the trade craft that Russia uses around the world to weaken western democracy and to advance its own corrupt agenda.

To some, I would say, you have been lead down the garden path.
    It is also pretty clear that the only reason trump reversed his statements made in Helsinki is because of pressure from within the Republican party. If not for that, he would not have changed it.

I now longer believe President Trump's line that the existence of Russian election hacking in 2016, now acknowledged by President Trump, did not change a single vote in the 2016 Presidential election.

Key Trump ad buyers were able to shift their limited $ campaign ad buys, based upon data stolen by the Russians and supplied to the Trump campaign, providing key Hillary strategic voting strategy information, away from their planned use in Florida to Michigan.

It has been said that 68,000 votes in Michigan cost the Democrats the election and gave President Trump the election.

I am not quite sure on all of the facts but potentially the Trump campaign got a huge strategic boost aided by Russian hacking by knowing exactly where to spend their limited ad money at key moments in the final months of the Presidential campaign.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 07-22-2018 at 06:36 AM.