Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Online Training 1,400 Courses only $99.00

I found this great online training membership program, CareerAcademy.com, and thought of you! For an annual fee of only $99 (a $2,995 value), you can get FREE access to over 1,400 courses in IT, Cyber Security, Project Management, IT Service Management and Business Skills certification training. The membership also allows you to earn up to 611 PDUs, 30 college credits and more! You don't want to miss out on this.

Check it out here:

Project Management, Business Skills, IT & CyberSec Online Certification Training | CareerAcademy.com

Re: Online Training 1,400 Courses only $99.00

That sounds like a horrible thing to have happened to you. I have a few friends that work in construction and they always say it's a gamble between life and death most of the days. I can't imagine being up there with high winds and bad weather. The worst part is that most contractors don't offer a construction safety training to the people they hire. This is one of the main reasons you see so many people destroying their lives when they could simply avoid it by spending a few hours learning about the basic rules they need to follow.

Re: Online Training 1,400 Courses only $99.00

Quote Originally Posted by NERV View Post
    That seems really interesting. I have to change occupation after my grave accident in a construction site.
    check out newer thread under CompTia