Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Why you like our President

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Why you like our President

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    maybe if you live in a fantasy world where a lil brit boy with bad teeth saves the world.
    Who is the brit boy with bad teeth?


  2. #12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Why you like our President

    Ratchet2501's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Vernal, Utah
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Why you like our President

    Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    I believe he's more genuine than any politician out there.
    Not much gray area with tweets like his that's for sure.


  3. #13
    Senior Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Why you like our President

    mikadonovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    2,049
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: Why you like our President

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Who is the brit boy with bad teeth?
    Pretty sure that's your avatar. And why are you even posting on this thread? Seems you have your own trump-busting thread full of negative stuff. This one is for the positive side of the things.

    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

  4. #14
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Why you like our President

    Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    I believe he's more genuine than any politician out there.
    he sure doesn't mince his words any... you KNOW where you stand with him.


  5. #15
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Bend
    Posts
    1,534
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Why you like our President

    Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    Pretty sure that's your avatar. And why are you even posting on this thread? Seems you have your own trump-busting thread full of negative stuff. This one is for the positive side of the things.
    I have a feeling this thread was created because someone thought we'd have no real reason to like The Trumpster. For example, I often ask people why they liked Obama, and find they have nothing substantive. But that question backfires when someone finds out there are actually reasons, pertaining to both his personality and his policies.


  6. #16
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Why you like our President


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: Why you like our President

    Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    I have a feeling this thread was created because someone thought we'd have no real reason to like The Trumpster. For example, I often ask people why they liked Obama, and find they have nothing substantive. But that question backfires when someone finds out there are actually reasons, pertaining to both his personality and his policies.
    I think it was started because there was a lot of whining from certain people about all the negative stuff being posted about trump.


  7. #17
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Bend
    Posts
    1,534
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Why you like our President

    Who whined about that?


  8. #18
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Why you like our President


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: Why you like our President

    Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Who whined about that?
    I wasn't trying to start a fight.


  9. #19
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Bend
    Posts
    1,534
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Why you like our President

    I'm just asking who whined about it... or complained or whatever. Cause I don't think anyone did.


  10. #20
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Bend
    Posts
    1,534
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Why you like our President

    I need to get off this damn forum and get back to work.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here