Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 141
  1. #21
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,991
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Quote Originally Posted by westpest View Post
    i really don't know what is sadder, you or the place you live.
    How many rich people got richer today or how many kids got shot today?...Great country to live in and raise your kids in (that is if they survive).
    no what is SAD is the kids screaming for GUN CONTROL/CONFISCATION all KNEW about Kruz and his mental problems, AND SAID NOTHING!
    or
    the SCHOOL knew of the kids problems, but to get money from FEDERAL PROGRAMS ( Promise Program ) DID NOTHING
    or
    the county sheriff has SROs on campus and they NEVER engaged the shooter
    or
    the county sheriff dept has visited the kids house about 35 times... AND DID NOTHING
    or
    the FBI was informed about a social media post indicating " I'm going to become a school shooter "

    but yeah it's all the bad guns fault.. if you negate all the handgun crime in the top 5 cities ( all controlled by democrats ) The USA is 148th in the WORLD for gun related homicides. There are more deaths from: hammers - cars - knives - doctors than actual gun related MURDERS.

  2. #22
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Latest AAA stats say, 1000 teens die every year while texting and driving, that's 83 a month, 2.7 a day die, should we outlaw phone's while in the car for teens? Nobody really talks about this problem. That's 1000!! a year dead! Maybe some of these teen's should march on this problem also.

  3. #23
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    8,602
    Rep Power
    186

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Quote Originally Posted by tech28 View Post
    Latest AAA stats say, 1000 teens die every year while texting and driving, that's 83 a month, 2.7 a day die, should we outlaw phone's while in the car for teens? Nobody really talks about this problem. That's 1000!! a year dead! Maybe some of these teen's should march on this problem also.
    Not to mention all the non teens, many of them children and and infants, killed in those same accidents.

  4. #24
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Quote Originally Posted by tech28 View Post
    Latest AAA stats say, 1000 teens die every year while texting and driving, that's 83 a month, 2.7 a day die, should we outlaw phone's while in the car for teens? Nobody really talks about this problem. That's 1000!! a year dead! Maybe some of these teen's should march on this problem also.
    Why does it have to be one or the other. Yes it is tragic that some people feel their text is more important than the lives of themselves and their passengers, but it is also tragic that the lack of proper gun control causes deaths amongst young people. Can't something be done about both?

  5. #25
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,991
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Quote Originally Posted by tech28 View Post
    Latest AAA stats say, 1000 teens die every year while texting and driving, that's 83 a month, 2.7 a day die, should we outlaw phone's while in the car for teens? Nobody really talks about this problem. That's 1000!! a year dead! Maybe some of these teen's should march on this problem also.


    exactly... some techie should invent a device that blocks text/talk while car is in drive. would make a gazillion $$$$.

  6. #26
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,991
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Why does it have to be one or the other. Yes it is tragic that some people feel their text is more important than the lives of themselves and their passengers, but it is also tragic that the lack of proper gun control causes deaths amongst young people. Can't something be done about both?
    oh you mean about the schools/churches/families/LEO and Federal groups SHARING information about an individual ? that was the main failure in the Parkland Shooting. -= IF =- anyone in the afore mentioned groups had said ANYTHING to another group and it was acted upon, Kruz would never have been ALLOWED to APPLY for a purchase.
    I know PLENTY of 18-21 year old here in NC that LOVE to hunt and are very conscious of gun safety and proper handling of firearms. BUT as always ONE stupid fucker can screw the pooch for ALL. I say we outlaw democrats from purchasing firearms.... due to the fact that ALMOST all the mass school shooting have been carried out by young male democrats that have mental problems and are on psychotropic drugs for their problems.

  7. #27
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,991
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Not to mention all the non teens, many of them children and and infants, killed in those same accidents.

    or the 55,000 babies killed every year by Planned Parenthood!

  8. #28
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    oh you mean about the schools/churches/families/LEO and Federal groups SHARING information about an individual ? that was the main failure in the Parkland Shooting. -= IF =- anyone in the afore mentioned groups had said ANYTHING to another group and it was acted upon, Kruz would never have been ALLOWED to APPLY for a purchase.
    I know PLENTY of 18-21 year old here in NC that LOVE to hunt and are very conscious of gun safety and proper handling of firearms. BUT as always ONE stupid fucker can screw the pooch for ALL. I say we outlaw democrats from purchasing firearms.... due to the fact that ALMOST all the mass school shooting have been carried out by young male democrats that have mental problems and are on psychotropic drugs for their problems.
    I'm not sure what you are fighting about. The one country with almost zero gun control has the most mass shootings in the world. Seem one likely leads to the other. Fixing one will almost certainly fix the other.
    It is a lie that most mass shooters are dems. You know it, I know it.

  9. #29
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    or the 55,000 babies killed every year by Planned Parenthood!
    Oh brother!

  10. #30
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,991
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm not sure what you are fighting about. The one country with almost zero gun control has the most mass shootings in the world. Seem one likely leads to the other. Fixing one will almost certainly fix the other.
    It is a lie that most mass shooters are dems. You know it, I know it.
    bullshit.. like I said many times.. you negate the shootings ( handguns) in all of the big DEMOCRAT run cities and you will see the USA sit 148th in the WORLD for gun homicides. YES those cities have the TOUGHEST GUN LAWS ( and getting more laws everyday )
    despite WHAT you have heard it IS tough ( as long as you follow laws ) to get a gun. not even allowed to have a domestic abuse charge ( even if it isn't against you ).
    the reason most of the kids that have committed gun crimes is because of the DRUGS the doctors/schools have them on. due to the bullies in the schools... wanna stop shootings? start having the Kids/teachers/LEO/School Admin REPORTING the kids that threaten others!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here