Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    worker drone 250+ Posts

Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    exactly... some techie should invent a device that blocks text/talk while car is in drive. would make a gazillion $$$$.
    I don't know why they can't create the device to where if a driver touches the screen of the phone for text, call, or any other reason while in a moving vehicle, the phone climbs up the driver's ass where it belongs!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

bullshit.. like I said many times.. you negate the shootings ( handguns) in all of the big DEMOCRAT run cities and you will see the USA sit 148th in the WORLD for gun homicides. YES those cities have the TOUGHEST GUN LAWS ( and getting more laws everyday )
    despite WHAT you have heard it IS tough ( as long as you follow laws ) to get a gun. not even allowed to have a domestic abuse charge ( even if it isn't against you ).
    the reason most of the kids that have committed gun crimes is because of the DRUGS the doctors/schools have them on. due to the bullies in the schools... wanna stop shootings? start having the Kids/teachers/LEO/School Admin REPORTING the kids that threaten others!
    I believe you are referring to the Lautenberg Amendment
    Attached Files Attached Files

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

bullshit.. like I said many times.. you negate the shootings ( handguns) in all of the big DEMOCRAT run cities and you will see the USA sit 148th in the WORLD for gun homicides. YES those cities have the TOUGHEST GUN LAWS ( and getting more laws everyday )
    despite WHAT you have heard it IS tough ( as long as you follow laws ) to get a gun. not even allowed to have a domestic abuse charge ( even if it isn't against you ).
    the reason most of the kids that have committed gun crimes is because of the DRUGS the doctors/schools have them on. due to the bullies in the schools... wanna stop shootings? start having the Kids/teachers/LEO/School Admin REPORTING the kids that threaten others!
    Are you actually denying that the US has the most mass shootings in the world?

Trump breaks his tax returns promise — for the third year in a row

AS MANY Americans scramble to file their tax returns by Tuesday’s deadline, one is brazenly defying expectations regarding his tax information, making 2018 the third year in a row he will have gotten away with it. When he was a candidate, Donald Trump repeatedly promised to let the public see his tax forms. He has yet to do so.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm not sure what you are fighting about. The one country with almost zero gun control has the most mass shootings in the world. Seem one likely leads to the other. Fixing one will almost certainly fix the other.
    It is a lie that most mass shooters are dems. You know it, I know it.
    do you even own a firearm? have you EVER gone thru the process to get one? or are you one of those that piss their pants when you pass a gun store?
    ALL the gun laws in the world wouldn't have stopped this mess.
    look at the UK they banned guns... then the terrorists come out with AK...
    they now want to ban KNIVES because of all the killings w/ knives!
    I say we close the borders... throw every illegal out. Send the people that do not care to adjust to society back to their homelands.
    and keep dems from getting guns .. because MOST of the past mass school shootings have been committed by them because of the DRUGS the doctors have them on because the parents and schools can't handle them.
    in my day EVERYONE had guns in their cars/trucks. We didn't have this problem back them.. IMHO people have stopped caring about others and are only worried about themselves.

Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Trump breaks his tax returns promise — for the third year in a row

AS MANY Americans scramble to file their tax returns by Tuesday’s deadline, one is brazenly defying expectations regarding his tax information, making 2018 the third year in a row he will have gotten away with it. When he was a candidate, Donald Trump repeatedly promised to let the public see his tax forms. He has yet to do so.
    he said he would when given the go ahead... WHO FUCKING CARES? it's not like he has been taking money from Irag - Iran - UAE for giving special notice for treatments from the USA... oh WAIT! that was Bill and Hillary and Obama! my bad

he said he would when given the go ahead... WHO FUCKING CARES? it's not like he has been taking money from Irag - Iran - UAE for giving special notice for treatments from the USA... oh WAIT! that was Bill and Hillary and Obama! my bad

DUPED AGAIN! Always the same broken record .

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

do you even own a firearm? have you EVER gone thru the process to get one? or are you one of those that piss their pants when you pass a gun store?
    ALL the gun laws in the world wouldn't have stopped this mess.
    look at the UK they banned guns... then the terrorists come out with AK...
    they now want to ban KNIVES because of all the killings w/ knives!
    I say we close the borders... throw every illegal out. Send the people that do not care to adjust to society back to their homelands.
    and keep dems from getting guns .. because MOST of the past mass school shootings have been committed by them because of the DRUGS the doctors have them on because the parents and schools can't handle them.
    in my day EVERYONE had guns in their cars/trucks. We didn't have this problem back them.. IMHO people have stopped caring about others and are only worried about themselves.
    I piss my pants about as much as you look at the fact that more guns equals more mass shootings. So, never.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Why can't you let trump be a douchebag on his own merits? Why do you have to compare his douchebaggyness to Obama and clinton?

Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Are you actually denying that the US has the most mass shootings in the world?
    seems like I am not the only one!

Sorry, Despite Gun-Control Advocates' Claims, U.S. Isn't The Worst Country For Mass Shootings | Investor's Business Daily

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/sT...vEUgxNKyK_h_OU