Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Seems you don't know what we are talking about.
    The FACT is, the US has the MOST mass shootings in the world. Not Norway, not France, not Germany.
    hmmm

Sorry, Despite Gun-Control Advocates' Claims, U.S. Isn't The Worst Country For Mass Shootings | Investor's Business Daily

Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by igi View Post

got that right!

Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Can’t feel sorry for those who accept Trump’s lies
    I used to feel sorry for the die-hard supporters of President Trump who couldn’t see through his deceptions and lies and hypocrisy, but not anymore.
    If they choose to believe that he is the only politician in Washington, D.C., who never lies, well, that is their prerogative and choice. But it is completely obvious that Mr. Trump is nothing but a pathological liar who loves to deceive people, and obviously said anything on the campaign trail to get their vote, and so many fell for it hook, line and sinker.
    There are so many promises he made on the campaign trail that have been broken, and he will never follow through on. I am still trying to figure out who is going to pay for his wonderful border wall because that question has never been resolved. My guess is the taxpayers of this nation will foot the bill for it. Also, I remember him saying that the game of golf is such a beautiful thing, but if he was elected he would be too busy working for the American people to play it. Another big lie there because he golfs all the time!
    Mr. Trump also has such a wonderful talent, because he can contradict himself in a single sentence. These things are just the tip of iceberg, but remember everyone: There was no collusion at all. Not in any way, shape or form and you know why? Because president Trump said so! Sorry Mr. President, this concerned citizen and voter refuses to fall victim to your seemingly endless amount of lies.
    Jeff Swanson
    Hey Slim and Theengle.. I just fingered out why BSM is sooooo damn CONFUSED.... look at his avatar...then notice his home state (No Florida..not lunacy!) NOW... a penguin in Florida has to be in a ZOO... or well kept... that means... COLD free rooms...free food... free doctors... NO WONDER HE'S A DEM! really doesn't have to work for SHIT!
    H

[QUOTE=Phil B.;605049]I'm SURE when he made the statements.. he meant personally. THE WORLD knew ( if your eyes were open ) 1) he had been trying to get approved for 30yrs to build Trump Tower across from the Kremlin. 2) He was involved in the " Miss America " pageants.
    I'm sorry If I remember things like this.... or am able to defeat your "logic" but... that's how REAL Americans ROLL![/QUOTE

Yup DUPED AGAIN
    EXCUSE for Everything great Job Putin Puppets
    AMAZING Your Hilarious.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Sorry dude, per capita is not the way to measure this. Look at the real facts, not the spun "facts". The US has the most mass shootings of any country in the world. Do some real research. It truly isn't very hard to confirm.

Trump Stretches Facts by Claiming Record Successes During ‘Greatest Witch Hunt’ in U.S. History

A historian says comparing the Russia investigation to the Salem witch trials is “hot air.” And among the past 10 presidents, Mr. Trump has signed the second-fewest bills to become law at this point in his term.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/17/us/politics/fact-check-trump-witch-hunt-successful-presidency.html

Donald Trump said 11 false things in just 5 tweets Sunday morning
    On Sunday morning, President Donald Trump tweeted. And tweeted. And tweeted.

Between 9:04 am and 9:37 am, Trump sent 5 tweets -- all around the same basic theme: He is being unfairly persecuted by special counsel Robert Mueller even as Mueller and the broader FBI overlook crimes by Democrats.
    The tweets are riddled with misinformation and, in some cases, outright falsehoods. Taken together, Trump said 11 things that aren't true. Here's the breakdown -- tweet by tweet.

Donald Trump said 11 false things in just 5 tweets Sunday morning - CNNPolitics

Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post

A historian says comparing the Russia investigation to the Salem witch trials is “hot air.” And among the past 10 presidents, Mr. Trump has signed the second-fewest bills to become law at this point in his term.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/17/us/politics/fact-check-trump-witch-hunt-successful-presidency.html
    yes Trump can only SIGN bills that are brought forth to him... Blame Bitch McConnell for sitting on over 300 bills sent to him for resolution on the floor.

JUST like he doesn't create any spending bills THEY come from House Appropriations.

Nor does he set pricing on GAS that come from the OPEC.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

I don't desire to infringe on anyone's ability to speak freely but this doesn't seem productive. Furthermore, I was hoping to avoid this sort of discussion on a forum like this. We probably have more in common than different given our background and I don't think it behooves us to argue politics. Pretty cringe worthy all in all.

The President’s claim that there was a “political spy” embedded in his campaign is utter nonsense. And even though the Justice Department, FBI and responsible people at the White House have said that revealing information about this individual could put people’s lives in danger, betray our relationship with our allies, and compromise the investigation, the President and congressional Republicans’ response has been “bring it on.” This is a dramatic and destructive new low for the Congress of the United States, ignoring the warnings of the FBI and Justice Department and potentially putting people’s lives at risk.

It is also all designed to create an alternate reality for Trump supporters to live in — part of a string of meritless and false allegations from the very beginning of this Presidency – that Trump was wiretapped in Trump Tower, that there’s a vast unmasking conspiracy and that the investigation began with the dossier or FISA abuse. All of which are untrue.