Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

[QUOTE=Phil B.;714311][QUOTE=monarke4;714182]The Biggest Failure Of Trump's Presidency?

Paris Accord? we have the LOWEST amount of pollutants ( CO2 - CO et al ) of MOST of the rest of the world... we were paying for/reducing our emissions .. while CHINA and INDIA have the HIGHEST ... pay NOTHING.. and won't START dealing with THEIR problems until 2022 ( or later IF ever )
    Sorry, fake news.
    The US is among the top 5 emitters of CO2 in the world by volume and per capita.
    Check your facts.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

trump and family using a charity as their personal piggy bank. Classy

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

[QUOTE=copier addict;716555][QUOTE=Phil B.;714311]
    Quote Originally Posted by monarke4 View Post
    The Biggest Failure Of Trump's Presidency?

Sorry, fake news.
    The US is among the top 5 emitters of CO2 in the world by volume and per capita.
    Check your facts.
    well maybe yu should go the horse's mouth instead of the horse's ass ( CNN )
    Pollution Index by Country 2018 Mid-Year

this is ASSuming you can tell the diff in the colors and read the scale
    w

Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    trump and family using a charity as their personal piggy bank. Classy
    and is this just blabber.... or do you have FACTS to this accusation?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

[QUOTE=Phil B.;717411][QUOTE=copier addict;716555]
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

well maybe yu should go the horse's mouth instead of the horse's ass ( CNN )

this is ASSuming you can tell the diff in the colors and read the scale
    w
    Lol. Once again you made me laugh. Glad I wasn't drinking milk at the time.
    Quite the scientific calculations they use to come up with this "index"

This section is based on surveys from visitors of this website. Questions for these surveys are similar to many similar scientific and government surveys.
    Each entry in the survey is saved as the number in the range [-2, +2], with -2 having meaning of strongly negative and +2 meaning of strongly positive.
    We filter surveys to eliminate potential spam, like people entering a large amount of data which are differentiating from the median value.
    To present survey result, we use the scale [0, 100] for values since it is easier to read for users.
    To generate a current index (which is always updated) we use data up to 36 months old. We include only cities for which there are at least a certain number of contributors. Our semiannual index is remade twice per year by pushing current index into this historical view.
    Most of our data are based on perceptions (opinions) from visitors of this website. For pollution section, we include some relevant data from World Health Organization and other institutions if we find it helpful. Please consult our Terms of use for details.

Pollution Index is an estimation of the overall pollution in the city. The biggest weight is given to air pollution, than to water pollution/accessibility, two main pollution factors. Small weight is given to other pollution types.
    Pollution Exp Scale is using an exponential scale to show very high numbers for very polluted cities, and very low numbers for unpolluted cities. Therefore to calculate formula it uses the exponential function to calculate the index.

Trump Biggest Whoppers

[QUOTE=copier addict;717415][QUOTE=Phil B.;717411]

Lol. Once again you made me laugh. Glad I wasn't drinking milk at the time.
    Quite the scientific calculations they use to come up with this "index"

This section is based on surveys from visitors of this website. Questions for these surveys are similar to many similar scientific and government surveys.
    Each entry in the survey is saved as the number in the range [-2, +2], with -2 having meaning of strongly negative and +2 meaning of strongly positive.
    We filter surveys to eliminate potential spam, like people entering a large amount of data which are differentiating from the median value.
    To present survey result, we use the scale [0, 100] for values since it is easier to read for users.
    To generate a current index (which is always updated) we use data up to 36 months old. We include only cities for which there are at least a certain number of contributors. Our semiannual index is remade twice per year by pushing current index into this historical view.
    Most of our data are based on perceptions (opinions) from visitors of this website. For pollution section, we include some relevant data from World Health Organization and other institutions if we find it helpful. Please consult our Terms of use for details.

Pollution Index is an estimation of the overall pollution in the city. The biggest weight is given to air pollution, than to water pollution/accessibility, two main pollution factors. Small weight is given to other pollution types.
    Pollution Exp Scale is using an exponential scale to show very high numbers for very polluted cities, and very low numbers for unpolluted cities. Therefore to calculate formula it uses the exponential function to calculate the index.
    ee you do have two titles... the previous one that offended you " bull shit master" and now "copy n paste master".
    congratulations ... you still don't impress me.. because you have no thoughts of your own..cannot put into your own words... just copy n paste BSM
    s

and is this just blabber.... or do you have FACTS to this accusation?

Funny You can't Google! Here YOU GO!

No, not the Trump Foundation!
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2018/12/19/no-not-trump-foundation/?utm_term=.b24be8933289

Trump’s charity to dissolve amid allegations it was used for personal, political benefit

Trump's charity to dissolve amid allegations it was used for personal, political benefit | News | postandcourier.com

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

[QUOTE=Phil B.;717583][QUOTE=copier addict;717415]

ee you do have two titles... the previous one that offended you " bull shit master" and now "copy n paste master".
    congratulations ... you still don't impress me.. because you have no thoughts of your own..cannot put into your own words... just copy n paste BSM
    s
    I was simply showing you how that site gathered their info. It is all from people's perceptions of their surroundings. There doesn't seem to be any science backing their claims. And it was you who copied and pasted the links Mr Copypaste.

Also, both links go to the same site. Neither one had anything to do with CNN.
    Besides, you started the conversation by stating something about CO2 and then deflected by bringing up pollution. Two different things.
    The US is really in the top 5 in CO2 emitting. Look it up
    I have plenty of my own thoughts, I don't cling to the rantings of any politician, unlike you.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Funny You can't Google! Here YOU GO!

No, not the Trump Foundation!
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2018/12/19/no-not-trump-foundation/?utm_term=.b24be8933289

Trump’s charity to dissolve amid allegations it was used for personal, political benefit

Trump's charity to dissolve amid allegations it was used for personal, political benefit | News | postandcourier.com
    It is getting to the point where the disgusting behavior of this "man" isn't even surprising anymore. I'm getting desensitised to his moronic actions.

Trump Biggest Whoppers

[QUOTE=copier addict;717589][QUOTE=Phil B.;717583]

I was simply showing you how that site gathered their info. It is all from people's perceptions of their surroundings. There doesn't seem to be any science backing their claims. And it was you who copied and pasted the links Mr Copypaste.

Also, both links go to the same site. Neither one had anything to do with CNN.
    Besides, you started the conversation by stating something about CO2 and then deflected by bringing up pollution. Two different things.
    The US is really in the top 5 in CO2 emitting. Look it up
    I have plenty of my own thoughts, I don't cling to the rantings of any politician, unlike you.
    yes pinhead.. I copy n pasted the LINK.. so you could READ for yourself... rather than CUT n PASTE PORTIONS of an un named sourced report.. big difference...assuming you can read
    RATINGS? I don't quote RATINGS.. I mention ACCOMPLISHMENTS and reports to dis prove others points
    y