Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Technician

Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Sorry you can't handle the Truth! Since it's not a Hoax.
    Guess you can't even look at a Profile. You like to label people and assume lots of falsehoods.
    Yup Not a technician a Information System Engineer is the correct term.
    Yes it's a hoax, yes I looked at your profile, yes about 90% of your posts are political cut and paste BS with no individual thought reason, logic or critical thinking on your part. They are a perfect example of TDS (Google it). I, along with most others (believe me) skip right past them, lets just call you "post pollution" or PP for short. You are still ticked off that Trump won and even more so that he is succeeding leaps and bounds. So keep posting and we will keep skipping. You say you are a "Information Systems Engineer" but you are coming across as a misinformed hate-filled liberal chicken head who is always always always right.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummy View Post
    Yes it's a hoax, yes I looked at your profile, yes about 90% of your posts are political cut and paste BS with no individual thought reason, logic or critical thinking on your part. They are a perfect example of TDS (Google it). I, along with most others (believe me) skip right past them, lets just call you "post pollution" or PP for short. You are still ticked off that Trump won and even more so that he is succeeding leaps and bounds. So keep posting and we will keep skipping. You say you are a "Information Systems Engineer" but you are coming across as a misinformed hate-filled liberal chicken head who is always always always right.

What Hoax?
    Ohhhhwwww please tell me more about myself it's Hilarious

Home - Welcome to TDS

Trump's 'great night for Republicans' in the California primaries wasn't so great after all

California primary: Trump's 'great night for Republicans' wasn't so great after all - CNNPolitics
    Last edited by bsm2; 06-07-2018 at 02:18 AM.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

Quote Originally Posted by Drummy View Post
    I have him on my Ignore List.
    Last edited by slimslob; 06-07-2018 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Remove what my cats had enterred while I napped.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Plenty for everyone....

<fluff fluff poof,puff> I've fluffed up my comfy chair pillow...

Hang on ......

Hold five...

I haven't got my foot stool and comfy mouse pad....

OKAY..... We're right to go.....
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Hey slim you are probably just messing around but is there an ignore button, or a way to block someone? If not there should be.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Hey slim you are probably just messing around but is there an ignore button, or a way to block someone? If not there should be.
    Click on their name and select view profile. On the left side of the screen look for add to Ignore List.

When someone on your Ignore list posts,,all you will see is a notification that they are on your Ignore List with the option to take them off or view the post,. I usually just scroll past.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Wow! I never knew that. Talk about feeling stupid. Fortunately I never had a reason to use that feature. 99.9% of people on this forum are good people and here for the same reason, to help or get help or both.

What happens is when you involve personal things like politics, religion, race, etc it can bring the worse out of people, including me!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Wow! I never knew that. Talk about feeling stupid. Fortunately I never had a reason to use that feature. 99.9% of people on this forum are good people and here for the same reason, to help or get help or both.

What happens is when you involve personal things like politics, religion, race, etc it can bring the worse out of people, including me!
    Many years ago there was a tech was what we called an "I want, give me" person. Never contributed help to anyone. All his posts were were can someone give firmware for this machine or manuals for that. Half the major techs had him on their ignore lists.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Many years ago there was a tech was what we called an "I want, give me" person. Never contributed help to anyone. All his posts were were can someone give firmware for this machine or manuals for that. Half the major techs had him on their ignore lists.
    Was that the 'ink jet' tech?
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Was that the 'ink jet' tech?
    I not sure. His login name waas a string of mostly A's and B's.