Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 84
  1. #61
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,851
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: History has been made...

    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Now that President Trump has signed a peace agreement with N Korea he has etched his place in History as one of the greatest leaders of all time. Some are comparing him to Lincoln! There is still a lot of work to do but just the fact he was able to meet with him, something no other president has been able to do is a great accomplishment! This could be perhaps the most important thing that has happen in many years to protect our future generations. I believe he will receive the Nobel Peace prize for this. Guess what Dems, this ends your chance of impeachment! No congress will ever impeach a Nobel peace prize winner. Add to that voters will want to keep Trump in office for a 2nd term to continue his great work.

    Can you imagine Obama sitting with N. Korea and apologizing to them for the Korean war. The weakness of Obama was sickening. Thank God we now have a strong world LEADER and he is making America great again!
    and here is PROOF Nancy P is off the Pharma RX's and gone off the DEEP END!

    REPORT: Nancy Pelosi Trashes Trump over North Korea Summit

    there might be some facts others have forgotten... but not me


  2. #62
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,851
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    I hear on 'other' threads how much Trump is dis-liked and not respected in other countries... Uh Huh!

    Singapore’s Huge Surprise For Trump Shows How Much Respect He’s Earned Abroad – My Blog


  3. #63
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,851
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    THEY -= DEMAND =-?? WTF did "Their Boi" do? Nada! Make the World Great Again!

    Democrats Issue List of Demands for North Korea Deal; Iran Deal Violated All of Them | Breitbart


  4. #64
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oldsmar, Florida
    Posts
    1,064
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    THEY -= DEMAND =-?? WTF did "Their Boi" do? Nada! Make the World Great Again!

    Democrats Issue List of Demands for North Korea Deal; Iran Deal Violated All of Them | Breitbart

    Great FAKE NEWS

    ONLY ONE OR TWO MAJOR Problems Iran DOESN'T have any NUKES OOP"S FAKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Great now Mr Trumpo back out of deal I guess the US can't even do any inspections. Great Job and there now free to develop NUKES BRILLIANT


  5. #65
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    8,543
    Rep Power
    185

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Great FAKE NEWS

    ONLY ONE OR TWO MAJOR Problems Iran DOESN'T have any NUKES OOP"S FAKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Great now Mr Trumpo back out of deal I guess the US can't even do any inspections. Great Job and there now free to develop NUKES BRILLIANT
    Large font and bold face. Follows the age old adage of the liberals. Tell a lie long enough and loud enough, some people will start to believe it. As for the Iran nuclear deal, they could do inspections any way with permission far enough in advance that anything the Iranian didn't want them to see had already been moved elsewhere.


  6. #66
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oldsmar, Florida
    Posts
    1,064
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Large font and bold face. Follows the age old adage of the liberals. Tell a lie long enough and loud enough, some people will start to believe it. As for the Iran nuclear deal, they could do inspections any way with permission far enough in advance that anything the Iranian didn't want them to see had already been moved elsewhere.
    WOW LKs like your already Know! I wonder what current Leader keeps Telling a lie long enough and loud enough, some people will start to believe it. Ha ha ha ha. You just believe FAKE NEWS Sites and Delusional Conspiracy Theories. You just can't handle FACTs. Enjoy being Duped orbamboozled
    conned
    deceived
    deluded
    hornswoggled
    misled
    outfoxed
    snowed
    flimflammed
    sucked in

    Last edited by bsm2; 06-13-2018 at 12:36 PM.

  7. #67
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,851
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Great FAKE NEWS

    ONLY ONE OR TWO MAJOR Problems Iran DOESN'T have any NUKES OOP"S FAKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Great now Mr Trumpo back out of deal I guess the US can't even do any inspections. Great Job and there now free to develop NUKES BRILLIANT

    Iran has been trading knowledge with Noko for years ... they performed a nuke test a year ago in the northern desert ... typical mush brain.. can't keep up with world events... only what they get from Madcow Maddow


  8. #68
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,851
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    WOW LKs like your already Know! I wonder what current Leader keeps Telling a lie long enough and loud enough, some people will start to believe it. Ha ha ha ha. You just believe FAKE NEWS Sites and Delusional Conspiracy Theories. You just can't handle FACTs. Enjoy being Duped orbamboozled conned
    deceived deluded hornswoggled misled
    outfoxed snowed
    flimflammed sucked in
    isn't it funny how ONLY the left leaning news groups are the ones that aren't fake news. ABC/NBC/MSNBC have been caught is soo many fake stories I've lost count. AND NO BSM ...shove your friend request!


  9. #69
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oldsmar, Florida
    Posts
    1,064
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Iran has been trading knowledge with Noko for years ... they performed a nuke test a year ago in the northern desert ... typical mush brain.. can't keep up with world events... only what they get from Madcow Maddow

    So SORRY EL Fake OOOOOO

    Darn FACTS AGAIN

    Iran's Nuclear Capabilities Fast Facts - CNN

    G7 leaders -- except Trump -- vow to keep nukes out of Iran's hands | The Times of Israel


    Opinion | The Best Model for a Nuclear Deal With North Korea? Iran - The New York Times

    Last edited by bsm2; 06-13-2018 at 04:45 PM.

  10. #70
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts StrippedScrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here