Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Iggy Button.. yeah glad i could help Brother!

as far as lefties go.. some are and some aren't open to thinking for themselves. clearly he IS one of the latter mentioned! sad but HEY glad my parents raised me correctly.
    Just another sad attack no facts no wisdom Yep Another Nothing post Hilarious

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Hey Phil, bsm asked me to be his friend too. Of course I declined. Rather be a friend with the devil.....oh yea same thing.

Must admit the ignore button is great. Fortunately only had to use it 2 times. Made for people just like annoying bsm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Iggy Button.. yeah glad i could help Brother!

as far as lefties go.. some are and some aren't open to thinking for themselves. clearly he IS one of the latter mentioned! sad but HEY glad my parents raised me correctly.
    What's the old saying? Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Re: The IG BOMBSHELL report....

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    This is a great day for Trump & GOP !!!!!!

The IG report was worse than expected for the Dems. This hurts the Muller investigation big time and expect it will end soon. The russian hoax is over. Put together by Strozk and "few" other crooked DOJ & FBI people.

Of course the liberal media who in the report bribed the crooked FBI with tickets, golf, etc for leaks, etc. is trying to spin the report or not even cover it because it is so derogatory for dems. They are covering the children being taken from their parents at the border instead of the report. It was priceless seeing their faces when the report first came out today. HA-HA it was the same look the night Trump won the election. Then slowly they start to spin it or not cover at all. The American people are seeing right through it. This is actually helping Trump as his rating #'s keep rising.

It's all coming to an end soon then Trump can get on with MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !!!!!!
    I heard a talk show host in Fresno, CA commenting on this just before noon. His initial take was that James Comey could be going to jail. Definitely justifies President Trump having firing Comey.
    He also felt that Lisa Page could be arrested.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    What's the old saying? Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

I don't want the stench on me to where I can't wash it off