Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Sure start a new thread pick the topic. Guns .Healthcare. Immigration. Taxes. Etc.........infrastructure. Defense

I specifically said intellectual, all your posts I have seen in the non-technical forums are chalk full of easily discredited talked points, revisionist history, and outright lies. The purpose of the request is not for me to debate them, but rather I am looking for a liberal/progressive to change my mind.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts StrippedScrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BemoanerOfToner View Post
    I specifically said intellectual, all your posts I have seen in the non-technical forums are chalk full of easily discredited talked points, revisionist history, and outright lies. The purpose of the request is not for me to debate them, but rather I am looking for a liberal/progressive to change my mind.
    LeftRight.jpg
    This what passes for logic/reason on the loony left. Good luck with that. I've got to the point where trolling them is more amusing.

So Sorry you can't debate or start a new thread. Enjoy
    I guess with only 16 posts your too busy. Enjoy
    Last edited by bsm2; 06-15-2018 at 12:41 AM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

The purpose of the request is not for me to debate them, but rather I am looking for a liberal/progressive to change my mind.

bwhahaha... i HIGHLY doubt ( seeing your comments ) that with your understanding of things, that a liberal could do anything but make you bust a gut LAUGHING at them!

Nice retort BTW!

I tend to keep mine simple.... just to make sure they understand!

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    So Sorry
    yes you are, your personal defect noted.

Quote Originally Posted by StrippedScrew View Post
    LeftRight.jpg
    This what passes for logic/reason on the loony left. Good luck with that. I've got to the point where trolling them is more amusing.
    back a few years ago I enjoyed trolling FB pages of people Like Obama - Clinton(s) - Pelosi and even Renee Ellmers (R-NC.. she didn't live up to her word). Not nasty talk .... or LIES... but actual FACTS from their own gov't records... yup unlike Rosie it was tons of FUN ( she's just tons)

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Re: The IG BOMBSHELL report....

This is a great day for Trump & GOP !!!!!!

The IG report was worse than expected for the Dems. This hurts the Muller investigation big time and expect it will end soon. The russian hoax is over. Put together by Strozk and "few" other crooked DOJ & FBI people.

Of course the liberal media who in the report bribed the crooked FBI with tickets, golf, etc for leaks, etc. is trying to spin the report or not even cover it because it is so derogatory for dems. They are covering the children being taken from their parents at the border instead of the report. It was priceless seeing their faces when the report first came out today. HA-HA it was the same look the night Trump won the election. Then slowly they start to spin it or not cover at all. The American people are seeing right through it. This is actually helping Trump as his rating #'s keep rising.

It's all coming to an end soon then Trump can get on with MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !!!!!!
    Last edited by copyman; 06-15-2018 at 02:52 AM.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Hey Phil, bsm asked me to be his friend too. Of course I declined. Rather be a friend with the devil.....oh yea same thing.

Must admit the ignore button is great. Fortunately only had to use it 2 times. Made for people just like annoying bsm.

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Hey Phil, bsm asked me to be his friend too. Of course I declined. Rather be a friend with the devil.....oh yea same thing.

Must admit the ignore button is great. Fortunately only had to use it 2 times. Made for people just like annoying bsm.
    Congrats 8 pages of Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post

Iggy Button.. yeah glad i could help Brother!

as far as lefties go.. some are and some aren't open to thinking for themselves. clearly he IS one of the latter mentioned! sad but HEY glad my parents raised me correctly.