Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84
  1. #1
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    45

    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    The Dems hopes of winning back the house and Senate hit a big roadblock last night, especially in CA where the voters have shown they have had enough! More and more Dems are sick of sanctuary cities, taxes, russia, etc, etc. Funny here in "blue" NJ all the dems I know are secretly voting Rep but don't tell anyone! They are actually saying things are better than they have been in a long time! Even many African Americans are getting on board because finally there are good paying jobs for them. The Dems just want to keep them on welfare, food stamps to secure their vote. One thing Dems didn't factor in, human beings of any color want to work and get nice things. It is rewarding to earn your own money if given the chance.

    Dems better get used to it because President Trump will be around for another 6.5 years !!! THANK GOD

    PS, Please don't post any of that Russian HOAX crap on this thread!


  2. #2
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oldsmar, Florida
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    The Dems hopes of winning back the house and Senate hit a big roadblock last night, especially in CA where the voters have shown they have had enough! More and more Dems are sick of sanctuary cities, taxes, russia, etc, etc. Funny here in "blue" NJ all the dems I know are secretly voting Rep but don't tell anyone! They are actually saying things are better than they have been in a long time! Even many African Americans are getting on board because finally there are good paying jobs for them. The Dems just want to keep them on welfare, food stamps to secure their vote. One thing Dems didn't factor in, human beings of any color want to work and get nice things. It is rewarding to earn your own money if given the chance.

    Dems better get used to it because President Trump will be around for another 6.5 years !!! THANK GOD

    PS, Please don't post any of that Russian HOAX crap on this thread!

    Hilarious




  3. #3
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Glad you liked it. Please don't post any of your rhetoric here. Stay in your own thread. I said I wouldn't post on your thread again and I haven't. So please do the same here. In the meantime I have contacted the admin to remove your post.

    By the way, since you use this forum to spew Dem rhetoric why don't you contribute some $$$ towards this site? Or at least help some people with technical advice, if you are even a technician??


  4. #4
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oldsmar, Florida
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Glad you liked it. Please don't post any of your rhetoric here. Stay in your own thread. I said I wouldn't post on your thread again and I haven't. So please do the same here. In the meantime I have contacted the admin to remove your post.

    By the way, since you use this forum to spew Dem rhetoric why don't you contribute some $$$ towards this site? Or at least help some people with technical advice, if you are even a technician??

    Sorry you can't handle the Truth! Since it's not a Hoax.
    Guess you can't even look at a Profile. You like to label people and assume lots of falsehoods.
    Yup Not a technician a Information System Engineer is the correct term.


  5. #5
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,774
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hilarious


    OBAMA AGAIN?


  6. #6
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    You couldn't suck me into a fight in your thread and you won't do it in mine! You are not welcome here, go away. Actually you will disappear soon when the TRUTH comes out with the IG & Muller reports. You will disappear into cyberspace . I should of known you weren't a technician or a small business owner, because if you were you would be happy with the booming economy.

    FYI, I love the truth. Here are 81 TRUTHFUL FACTS....

    Jobs and the economy
    Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion
    in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
    Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
    Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting
    unemployment to 4.1 percent.
    Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.




    A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year
    high.
    A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
    A move to boost computer sciences in Education
    Department programs.
    Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some
    $500 million in SBA loans.
    Killing job-stifling regulations
    Signed an Executive Order demanding that two
    regulations be killed for every new one creates. He
    beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for
    every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
    Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
    Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate
    Agreement, ending the threat of environmental
    regulations.
    Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for
    infrastructure permit approvals.
    Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump
    felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.
    Fair trade
    Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw
    from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
    Opened up the North American Free Trade
    Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
    Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and
    companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited,
    and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
    Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
    Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially
    those that involve national security, a priority.
    Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.
    Boosting U.S. energy dominance
    The Department of Interior, which has led the way
    in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77
    million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas
    drilling.
    Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and
    use of U.S. energy.
    Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the
    Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
    Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to
    kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
    EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane
    emissions.
    Protecting the U.S. homeland
    Laid out new principles for reforming immigration
    and announced plan to end "chain migration,"
    which lets one legal immigrant to bring in dozens of
    family members.
    Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
    Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal
    immigrants.
    Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
    Doubled the number of counties participating with
    Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged
    Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged
    with deporting illegals.
    Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members
    than in fiscal 2016.
    Started the end of the Deferred Action for
    Childhood Arrival program.
    Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred
    Action for Parents of Americans.
    Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that
    defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
    Added some 100 new immigration judges
    Protecting communities
    Justice announced grants of $98 million to fund 802
    new cops.
    Justice worked with Central American nations to
    arrest and charge 4,000 MS-13 members.
    Homeland rounded up nearly 800 MS-13 members,
    an 83 percent one-year increase.
    Signed three executive orders aimed at cracking
    down on international criminal organizations.
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions created new
    National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative
    initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes.
    Accountability
    Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won
    his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme
    Court.
    Ordered ethical standards including a lobbying ban.
    Called for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the
    executive branch.
    Ordered an overhaul to modernize the digital
    government.
    Called for a full audit of the Pentagon and its
    spending.
    Combatting opioids
    First, the president declared a Nationwide Public
    Health Emergency on opioids.
    His Council of Economic Advisors played a role in
    determining that overdoses are underreported by
    as much as 24 percent.
    The Department of Health and Human Services laid
    out a new five-point strategy to fight the crisis.
    Justice announced it was scheduling fentanyl
    substances as a drug class under the Controlled
    Substances Act.
    Justice started a fraud crackdown, arresting more
    than 400.
    The administration added $500 million to fight the
    crisis.
    On National Drug Take Back Day, the Drug
    Enforcement Agency collected 456 tons.
    Protecting life
    In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded
    the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in
    foreign aid being used for abortions.
    Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an
    Obama regulation that blocked states from
    Obama regulation that blocked states from
    defunding abortion providers.
    Published guidance to block Obamacare money
    from supporting abortion.
    Helping veterans
    Signed the Veterans Accountability and
    Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior
    officials in the Department of Veterans Affairs to
    fire failing employees and establish safeguards to
    protect whistleblowers.
    Signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and
    Modernization Act.
    Signed the Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational
    Assistance Act, to provide support.
    Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act
    of 2017 to authorize $2.1 billion in additional funds
    for the Veterans Choice Program.
    Created a VA hotline.
    Had the VA launch an online “Access and Quality
    Tool,” providing veterans with a way to access wait
    time and quality of care data.
    time and quality of care data.
    With VA Secretary Dr. David Shulkin, announced
    three initiatives to expand access to healthcare for
    veterans using telehealth technology.
    Promoting peace through strength
    Directed the rebuilding of the military
    Directed the rebuilding of the military and ordered
    a new national strategy and nuclear posture review.
    Worked to increase defense spending.
    Empowered military leaders to “seize the initiative
    and win,” reducing the need for a White House sign
    off on every mission.
    Directed the revival of the National Space Council
    to develop space war strategies.
    Elevated U.S. Cyber Command into a major
    warfighting command.
    Withdrew from the U.N. Global Compact on
    Migration, which Trump saw as a threat to borders.
    Imposed a travel ban on nations that lack border
    and anti-terrorism security.
    Saw ISIS lose virtually all of its territory.
    A D V E R T I S EME N T
    Saw ISIS lose virtually all of its territory.
    Pushed for strong action against global outlaw
    North Korea and its development of nuclear
    weapons.
    Announced a new Afghanistan strategy that
    strengthens support for U.S. forces at war with
    terrorism.
    NATO increased support for the war in Afghanistan.
    Approved a new Iran strategy plan focused on
    neutralizing the country’s influence in the region.
    Ordered missile strikes against a Syrian airbase
    used in a chemical weapons attack.
    Prevented subsequent chemical attacks by
    announcing a plan to detect them better and
    warned of future strikes if they were used.
    Ordered new sanctions on the dictatorship in
    Venezuela.


    Restoring confidence in
    and respect for America
    Trump won the release of
    Americans held abroad,
    often using his personal
    relationships with world
    leaders.
    Made good on a campaign promise to recognize
    Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
    Conducted a historic 12-day trip through Asia,
    winning new cooperative deals. On the trip, he
    attended three regional summits to promote
    American interests.
    He traveled to the Middle East and Europe to build
    new relationships with leaders.
    Traveled to Poland and on to Germany for the G-20
    meeting where he pushed again for funding of
    women entrepreneurs.



  7. #7
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oldsmar, Florida
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    You couldn't suck me into a fight in your thread and you won't do it in mine! You are not welcome here, go away. Actually you will disappear soon when the TRUTH comes out with the IG & Muller reports. You will disappear into cyberspace . I should of known you weren't a technician or a small business owner, because if you were you would be happy with the booming economy.

    FYI, I love the truth. Here are 81 TRUTHFUL FACTS....

    Jobs and the economy
    Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion
    in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
    Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
    Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting
    unemployment to 4.1 percent.
    Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.




    A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year
    high.
    A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
    A move to boost computer sciences in Education
    Department programs.
    Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some
    $500 million in SBA loans.
    Killing job-stifling regulations
    Signed an Executive Order demanding that two
    regulations be killed for every new one creates. He
    beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for
    every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
    Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
    Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate
    Agreement, ending the threat of environmental
    regulations.
    Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for
    infrastructure permit approvals.
    Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump
    felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.
    Fair trade
    Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw
    from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
    Opened up the North American Free Trade
    Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
    Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and
    companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited,
    and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
    Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
    Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially
    those that involve national security, a priority.
    Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.
    Boosting U.S. energy dominance
    The Department of Interior, which has led the way
    in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77
    million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas
    drilling.
    Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and
    use of U.S. energy.
    Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the
    Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
    Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to
    kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
    EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane
    emissions.
    Protecting the U.S. homeland
    Laid out new principles for reforming immigration
    and announced plan to end "chain migration,"
    which lets one legal immigrant to bring in dozens of
    family members.
    Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
    Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal
    immigrants.
    Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
    Doubled the number of counties participating with
    Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged
    Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged
    with deporting illegals.
    Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members
    than in fiscal 2016.
    Started the end of the Deferred Action for
    Childhood Arrival program.
    Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred
    Action for Parents of Americans.
    Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that
    defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
    Added some 100 new immigration judges
    Protecting communities
    Justice announced grants of $98 million to fund 802
    new cops.
    Justice worked with Central American nations to
    arrest and charge 4,000 MS-13 members.
    Homeland rounded up nearly 800 MS-13 members,
    an 83 percent one-year increase.
    Signed three executive orders aimed at cracking
    down on international criminal organizations.
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions created new
    National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative
    initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes.
    Accountability
    Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won
    his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme
    Court.
    Ordered ethical standards including a lobbying ban.
    Called for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the
    executive branch.
    Ordered an overhaul to modernize the digital
    government.
    Called for a full audit of the Pentagon and its
    spending.
    Combatting opioids
    First, the president declared a Nationwide Public
    Health Emergency on opioids.
    His Council of Economic Advisors played a role in
    determining that overdoses are underreported by
    as much as 24 percent.
    The Department of Health and Human Services laid
    out a new five-point strategy to fight the crisis.
    Justice announced it was scheduling fentanyl
    substances as a drug class under the Controlled
    Substances Act.
    Justice started a fraud crackdown, arresting more
    than 400.
    The administration added $500 million to fight the
    crisis.
    On National Drug Take Back Day, the Drug
    Enforcement Agency collected 456 tons.
    Protecting life
    In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded
    the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in
    foreign aid being used for abortions.
    Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an
    Obama regulation that blocked states from
    Obama regulation that blocked states from
    defunding abortion providers.
    Published guidance to block Obamacare money
    from supporting abortion.
    Helping veterans
    Signed the Veterans Accountability and
    Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior
    officials in the Department of Veterans Affairs to
    fire failing employees and establish safeguards to
    protect whistleblowers.
    Signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and
    Modernization Act.
    Signed the Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational
    Assistance Act, to provide support.
    Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act
    of 2017 to authorize $2.1 billion in additional funds
    for the Veterans Choice Program.
    Created a VA hotline.
    Had the VA launch an online “Access and Quality
    Tool,” providing veterans with a way to access wait
    time and quality of care data.
    time and quality of care data.
    With VA Secretary Dr. David Shulkin, announced
    three initiatives to expand access to healthcare for
    veterans using telehealth technology.
    Promoting peace through strength
    Directed the rebuilding of the military
    Directed the rebuilding of the military and ordered
    a new national strategy and nuclear posture review.
    Worked to increase defense spending.
    Empowered military leaders to “seize the initiative
    and win,” reducing the need for a White House sign
    off on every mission.
    Directed the revival of the National Space Council
    to develop space war strategies.
    Elevated U.S. Cyber Command into a major
    warfighting command.
    Withdrew from the U.N. Global Compact on
    Migration, which Trump saw as a threat to borders.
    Imposed a travel ban on nations that lack border
    and anti-terrorism security.
    Saw ISIS lose virtually all of its territory.
    A D V E R T I S EME N T
    Saw ISIS lose virtually all of its territory.
    Pushed for strong action against global outlaw
    North Korea and its development of nuclear
    weapons.
    Announced a new Afghanistan strategy that
    strengthens support for U.S. forces at war with
    terrorism.
    NATO increased support for the war in Afghanistan.
    Approved a new Iran strategy plan focused on
    neutralizing the country’s influence in the region.
    Ordered missile strikes against a Syrian airbase
    used in a chemical weapons attack.
    Prevented subsequent chemical attacks by
    announcing a plan to detect them better and
    warned of future strikes if they were used.
    Ordered new sanctions on the dictatorship in
    Venezuela.


    Restoring confidence in
    and respect for America
    Trump won the release of
    Americans held abroad,
    often using his personal
    relationships with world
    leaders.
    Made good on a campaign promise to recognize
    Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
    Conducted a historic 12-day trip through Asia,
    winning new cooperative deals. On the trip, he
    attended three regional summits to promote
    American interests.
    He traveled to the Middle East and Europe to build
    new relationships with leaders.
    Traveled to Poland and on to Germany for the G-20
    meeting where he pushed again for funding of
    women entrepreneurs.
    Hilarious all while GOLFING


  8. #8
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    6.5 MORE YEARS OF CHANGE !!!! Can't wait until this Russian hoax is put to rest than the Dems won't have anything, oh wait maybe they can move on to something else, like aliens from Mars rigged the election. MUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    Don't any of you Dems take it so hard, people wanted a change. They didn't want 8 more years of your boy Obama (Hillary). You will find your life will be much easier if you just sit back and enjoy a "GREAT AMERICA AGAIN" !!!!!





    Last edited by copyman; 06-06-2018 at 05:50 PM.

  9. #9
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    8,477
    Rep Power
    183

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Sorry you can't handle the Truth! Since it's not a Hoax.
    Guess you can't even look at a Profile. You like to label people and assume lots of falsehoods.
    Yup Not a technician a Information System Engineer is the correct term.
    In my experience both here and on social media, it is the liberals who do not like to be told the truth.


  10. #10
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,714
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: The DEMS blue wave is turning RED.....

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    In my experience both here and on social media, it is the liberals who do not like to be told the truth.
    Nobody likes the truth if it doesn't match their personal beliefs. Left or right.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here