Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

Human Gene splicing, The path to super humans.

I believe that this Human Gene splicing topic is of supreme importance.
    There should be world wide condemnation of any organization for altering the genetic DNA of any living entity, animal ,vegetable or mineral.

If this DNA modification horror is left to go full term it could bring about a master/slave race unto the earth that would make the fires an brimstone of hades seem like a sunday pinic.

hhttps://newatlas.com/worlds-first-gene-edited-babies/57393/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-11-27%20233704%20Australia%20Daily%20Basic%202018-11-27%20234601%20Birth%20of%20worlds%20first%20gene-edited%20babies%20triggers%20ethical%20outcry&utm_ content=2018-11-27%20233704%20Australia%20Daily%20Basic%202018-11-27%20234601%20Birth%20of%20worlds%20first%20gene-edited%20babies%20triggers%20ethical%20outcry+CID_ 28e98ad95e71a0ed871cc36d880a6800&utm_source=Campai gn%20Monitor&utm_term=Read%20more

Birth of world's first gene-edited babies triggers ethical outcry

Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Human Gene splicing, The path to super humans.
    I believe that this Human Gene splicing topic is of supreme importance.
    There should be world wide condemnation of any organization for altering the genetic DNA of any living entity, animal ,vegetable or mineral.
    If this DNA modification horror is left to go full term it could bring about a master/slave race unto the earth that would make the fires an brimstone of hades seem like a sunday pinic.
    hhttps://newatlas.com/worlds-first-gene-edited-babies/57393/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-11-27%20233704%20Australia%20Daily%20Basic%202018-11-27%20234601%20Birth%20of%20worlds%20first%20gene-edited%20babies%20triggers%20ethical%20outcry&utm_ content=2018-11-27%20233704%20Australia%20Daily%20Basic%202018-11-27%20234601%20Birth%20of%20worlds%20first%20gene-edited%20babies%20triggers%20ethical%20outcry+CID_ 28e98ad95e71a0ed871cc36d880a6800&utm_source=Campai gn%20Monitor&utm_term=Read%20more
    Birth of world's first gene-edited babies triggers ethical outcry
    my faith tells me "not to mess with God's work". How MUCH has the human species messed up their: lives - planet - others - morals- ethics -values? nope..dinny wanna live to 100!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

I don't have a problem with it if it relates to finding medical cures, i.e. immunotherapy for cancer, etc.

On the other hand if you do it to make a boy or girl, or if you want your kid to be bigger for sports, etc then I'm against it. That is where you cross the line of God and will pay the price!

Wonder if they will be dosed with HIV to prove it.....

DNA mutation thru our own toxic creations comes along for some time now.
    Whatever

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts 20 year tech's Avatar

A dangerous line crossed there, genetically modified foods were the beginning but I believe the genie came out of the bottle when they started cloning animals. now that human genes have been tampered with in a live experiment... all bets are off. agree with the world wide condemnation but that wont change anything unfortunately.

Re. DNA modification.
    The question will remain for ever more.
    What will people do for the value of money and/or fame.....????

What Frankenstein creation will they off load onto themselves as well as all others in the name of science.
    The DNA gene splicers have opened Pandora's box and seen the invitation welcome map for the highway to hell.
    Do the current DNA scientists have the moral fortitude to put their science curiosity aside
    and let nature take its natural cause? Something tells me their excitement and ego driven research will need to be satisfied.

If they knew the potential horrors of playing with the natural order of creation, they would slam the lid down on their research an put 10,000 welded locks and chains on Pandoras box ,seal the box in concrete, and send it on the next space flight into the sun.

The highway to hell has been paved with many a good mans intention.

So be it...

Quote Originally Posted by 20 year tech View Post
    A dangerous line crossed there, genetically modified foods were the beginning but I believe the genie came out of the bottle when they started cloning animals. now that human genes have been tampered with in a live experiment... all bets are off. agree with the world wide condemnation but that wont change anything unfortunately.
    Re. GM foods.

The universal creation sings with a chorus of precise mathematical rhythms and harmonious tunes.
    When man intervenes with his creational curiosity those rhythms and tunes are no longer in perfect harmony and
    nothing but noisy sperrious babble is the product. The out of sync tunes created by DNA and GM modification produce serious problems for mankind.

Kind of curious as this is a global forum have any of you folks outside of the US noticed that GM foods are everywhere or is it a US thing ? I have been trying to get away from GM foods. to make an example just buying Iced tea 5 of 6 contained GM ingredients. WTF ICED TEA !!

Quote Originally Posted by 20 year tech View Post
    Kind of curious as this is a global forum have any of you folks outside of the US noticed that GM foods are everywhere or is it a US thing ? I have been trying to get away from GM foods. to make an example just buying Iced tea 5 of 6 contained GM ingredients. WTF ICED TEA !!
    Ask the guys from New Zealand.
    NZ has the most relaxed social laws for GM foods.

If my information is correct New Zealand is used for all global corporation Guinea pig Food and Drug experiments on their populations. Australia follows a close second with its medical guinea pig products and procedures.

The medical feed back from global corporations food drug, procedural experiments are channel back out of other countries to the private global companies through bogus University fronts and research grants.

The Australian government openly allows the private medical history of individual people to leave Australia through the University feed back system in the name of research. Global corporations have a closed loop system for testing food and medical procedures. As I see it. The feed back from other countries provides a protection and safe path for global enterprise to fine tune and continue their experimental procedures with out lawful repercussions.

If my information is correct.
    The global seed companies are now owning patents for all native seeds and GM seeds in New Zealand.

We are living in challenging times. The word Corporate profit is not an anagram of God.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 12-01-2018 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Ask the guys from New Zealand.
    NZ has the most relaxed social laws for GM foods.

If my information is correct New Zealand is used for all global corporation Guinea pig Food and Drug experiments on their populations. Australia follows a close second with its medical guinea pig products and procedures.

The medical feed back from global corporations food drug, procedural experiments are channel back out of other countries to the private global companies through bogus University fronts and research grants.

The Australian government openly allows the private medical history of individual people to leave Australia through the University feed back system in the name of research.

If my information is correct.
    The global seed companies are now owning patents for all seeds and GM seeds in New Zealand.

We are living in challenging times. The word Corporate profit is not an anagram of God.
    Google Monsanto lol