Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,255
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

    Is Aspartame acceptable as a Zero calorie beverage?

    Of course, it is.

    Is GMO foods acceptable as a a food or protein source, of course it is.

    Is GMO foods modified by science acceptable, to sometimes yield a better harvest, of course it is.

    Do informed consumers have a choice to buy non GMO foods or not, of course, they do.

    Does higher cost GMO foods, negatively impact consumer purchasing decisions, of course it decisions.

    Life is unfair, and myself as an affluent white Canadian copier sales who guy can only sponsor an African child ,$40.00 every month, global charities (tax deduction) help to minimize my pain (real money spent) in sympathy of their plight.

  2. #12
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

    you know, not all gmos are bad. farmers modifing plants since thousands of years through selective farming. check out how corn looked like back in azteks era and also other plants. gmo is all about getting better yield from the same crop and be less sensitive in diseases and stuff. nothign more nothing less when you use a gmo plant you use less and less pesticides because the plant itself its immune to diseases.

  3. #13
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sunshine State QLD.
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

    Quote Originally Posted by lazymangr View Post
    you know, not all gmos are bad. farmers modifing plants since thousands of years through selective farming. check out how corn looked like back in azteks era and also other plants. gmo is all about getting better yield from the same crop and be less sensitive in diseases and stuff. nothign more nothing less when you use a gmo plant you use less and less pesticides because the plant itself its immune to diseases.
    Re. Selective farming.
    I see no problem with the natural process of selection of quality or variation for purpose.
    Nature has it's own selective process. Its call the law of the jungle or survival of the fittest.
    Only the strongest or healthiest of the species survive. It is "natural selection",not a man made profit driven mineral injection,chemical modification or Gene splicing selection.

    Such be the case, if natural selection is speed-up/modified then in a one-to-one balance of the system natural disease will speed-up/enhance to match. Can mans immune system speed up to match the biological-enhanced diseases caused by his modified food chain? Every man made plastic,chemical ,factory toxin,nuclear waste that is artificially produced ends up in the food chain. Man is a victim of his own creation.

    Nature has a natural order of balance.
    It is a critical order of balance that hinges on the edge of a cigarette paper.
    If it does not balance it ceases to exist.
    No if's no but's, the natural balanced order of the universe is unbreakable law.
    To the contrary in mans artificial self proclaimed godly arrogance and ignorance he believes otherwise.
    What if we could count the stars... , what number would you stop at...?"
    [Exchange manual acquisitions, PM's CTN members only. ]
    [] |N | | o | M | Δ | t | π | | x | []

  4. #14
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    3,027
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Re. Selective farming.
    I see no problem with the natural process of selection of quality or variation for purpose.
    Nature has it's own selective process. Its call the law of the jungle or survival of the fittest.
    Only the strongest or healthiest of the species survive. It is "natural selection",not a man made profit driven mineral injection,chemical modification or Gene splicing selection.

    ** Nature is the way to cross breed/pollinate modify Natures way.. I totally agree on your stance on this subject**

    Such be the case, if natural selection is speed-up/modified then in a one-to-one balance of the system natural disease will speed-up/enhance to match. Can mans immune system speed up to match the biological-enhanced diseases caused by his modified food chain? Every man made plastic,chemical ,factory toxin,nuclear waste that is artificially produced ends up in the food chain. Man is a victim of his own creation.

    ** What -= IF =- the 'change in strain of corn' is FINE to feed cattle.. but we find after 20 years it wreaks havoc on Humans that ingest the meat or another domestically raise food animal? **

    Nature has a natural order of balance.
    It is a critical order of balance that hinges on the edge of a cigarette paper.
    If it does not balance it ceases to exist.
    No if's no but's, the natural balanced order of the universe is unbreakable law.
    To the contrary in mans artificial self proclaimed godly arrogance and ignorance he believes otherwise.

    ** it's called the " Cycle of Life " ...the strong survive, and the weak do not.. sniff sniff.. Are you a sheep or a wolf? or are YOU a sheepdog? **
    you nailed it today Sir!

  5. #15
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

    you know all food you eat "not the injected or the mineral enhanced" are not product of natural selection. is all man made over the period of hundreds or thousands of years. even the breeds is man made. i will always pick a plant that is gmo to be immune to certain diseases, pests etc than be injected with tons of pesticides or mineral enhancement to get the same result. and you must also know gmo is the answer to the world hunger. its called vertical farming or something like that. since the fields are the same and cant be increased to farm more, we farm in the same areas with bigger yield. either that or this world wont hold us any more.

  6. #16
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sunshine State QLD.
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

    Quote Originally Posted by lazymangr View Post
    you know all food you eat "not the injected or the mineral enhanced" are not product of natural selection. is all man made over the period of hundreds or thousands of years. even the breeds is man made. i will always pick a plant that is gmo to be immune to certain diseases, pests etc than be injected with tons of pesticides or mineral enhancement to get the same result. and you must also know gmo is the answer to the world hunger. its called vertical farming or something like that. since the fields are the same and cant be increased to farm more, we farm in the same areas with bigger yield. either that or this world wont hold us any more.
    Re. Organic verses GMO.
    I prefer to select natural grown organic fruits and vegetables, not GMO or made in china fruits and veges, but that is not always the case with available supplies in store. There are two category sections in every supermarket. The "health" food section and the "normal" food section. If the health food section is for people looking for good health, what category does that place the normal food section in the supermarket?

    GMO is not the answer to world hunger.
    The answer to world hunger is natural vegetable "hormones" and trace minerals that make fruits and vegetables grown faster and twice the size. Nature has every answer to all natural food production problems, including industrial scale natural pesticides and bug/bacteria free produce.

    Re. Wasted effort.
    Is there a world wide scientific push to introduce natural vegetable hormones into the agriculture industries?
    Are the mining industries pushing Gov't for more mineral research rights to mine mineral trace elements for food production? Mineral trace element in the soil are require for healthy food production. When we eat healthy fruits and vegetable, those same trace minerals are absorbed by the human body for essential health. Insufficient trace elements in the human body and that person can suffer from long term chronic health problems. Natural fruits and veges are important source of trace elements and enzymes for a healthy human immune system.

    Does money for cancer research get directed into the above healthy food production; those same healthy fruits and veges that prevent and/or cause cancer to recede ?
    What if we could count the stars... , what number would you stop at...?"
    [Exchange manual acquisitions, PM's CTN members only. ]
    [] |N | | o | M | Δ | t | π | | x | []

  7. #17
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, New York
    Posts
    314
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Re. Organic verses GMO.
    I prefer to select natural grown organic fruits and vegetables, not GMO or made in china fruits and veges, but that is not always the case with available supplies in store. There are two category sections in every supermarket. The "health" food section and the "normal" food section. If the health food section is for people looking for good health, what category does that place the normal food section in the supermarket?

    GMO is not the answer to world hunger.
    The answer to world hunger is natural vegetable "hormones" and trace minerals that make fruits and vegetables grown faster and twice the size. Nature has every answer to all natural food production problems, including industrial scale natural pesticides and bug/bacteria free produce.

    Re. Wasted effort.
    Is there a world wide scientific push to introduce natural vegetable hormones into the agriculture industries?
    Are the mining industries pushing Gov't for more mineral research rights to mine mineral trace elements for food production? Mineral trace element in the soil are require for healthy food production. When we eat healthy fruits and vegetable, those same trace minerals are absorbed by the human body for essential health. Insufficient trace elements in the human body and that person can suffer from long term chronic health problems. Natural fruits and veges are important source of trace elements and enzymes for a healthy human immune system.

    Does money for cancer research get directed into the above healthy food production; those same healthy fruits and veges that prevent and/or cause cancer to recede ?
    All of the GMO crops, corn, peanuts, soy beans, cotton, etc, are glyphosate (a weed killer developed by Monsanto), resistant and are treated with it heavily. So not only are we ingesting glyphosate, which by the way has been banned in over 13 countries... maybe more, but we are exposed to it in our clothes, towels, blankets, etc.

  8. #18
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sunshine State QLD.
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

    Company producing Water stabilized hydrogen fuel.

    hhttps://newatlas.com/electriq-global-hydrogen-liquid-wonder-fuel/57488/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-12-03%20233506%20Australia%20Daily%20Basic%202018-12-03%20233821%20Water-stabilized%20hydrogen%20fuel%20promises%20twice%20 the%20range%20of%20gasoline%20at%20half%20the%20pr ice%20with%20zero%20tailpipe%20emissions&utm_conte nt=2018-12-03%20233506%20Australia%20Daily%20Basic%202018-12-03%20233821%20Water-stabilized%20hydrogen%20fuel%20promises%20twice%20 the%20range%20of%20gasoline%20at%20half%20the%20pr ice%20with%20zero%20tailpipe%20emissions+CID_5d089 9308da42e09bc4c719fc443985b&utm_source=Campaign%20 Monitor&utm_term=Read%20more

    Water-stabilized hydrogen fuel promises twice the range of gasoline at half the price, with zero tailpipe emissions
    What if we could count the stars... , what number would you stop at...?"
    [Exchange manual acquisitions, PM's CTN members only. ]
    [] |N | | o | M | Δ | t | π | | x | []

  9. #19
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

    about that hudrogen stable fuel there is a greek guy who did it in his house ( he is an engineer) he turns unstable hydroxide to pure hydrogen to cook. there is a video about it in greek though, but its awsome. YouTube.

    about glyphosate (product name roundup here in greece) gluphosate is a very bad weed killer. i have only seen 1 kind of weed that doesnt get affected by it even by spray it with pure glyphosate, not watered down. when you make your plant gmo you wont need the use of it. or make it toxic i.ex. for certain bugs.

    the organic crops isnt the answer for world hunger. you get less yield, smaller fruits, they are too exposed to diseases and bugs. even natural hormones isnt supposed to be bad? its enhancement by man.

    well, all of the corps are gmo. ALL. even if its the smallest detail. because my hometown are all farmers i know some stuff from frist hand and not from the news or internet. if you see the sack of seeds for corn, cotton, potatoes etc etc you will see that they are modified so when you plant them, i.ex. corn, when the plant grow and produces the corn , if you plant that seed it wont produce any corn. it will be sterile. that happens so they can control the quality of the seed. isnt that a gmo? and that is on all the seeds at least in europe

  10. #20
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,768
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: ISSUES: Ethical , Moral , Legal ,Justified

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Re. Organic verses GMO.
    I prefer to select natural grown organic fruits and vegetables, not GMO or made in china fruits and veges, but that is not always the case with available supplies in store. There are two category sections in every supermarket. The "health" food section and the "normal" food section. If the health food section is for people looking for good health, what category does that place the normal food section in the supermarket?

    GMO is not the answer to world hunger.
    The answer to world hunger is natural vegetable "hormones" and trace minerals that make fruits and vegetables grown faster and twice the size. Nature has every answer to all natural food production problems, including industrial scale natural pesticides and bug/bacteria free produce.

    Re. Wasted effort.
    Is there a world wide scientific push to introduce natural vegetable hormones into the agriculture industries?
    Are the mining industries pushing Gov't for more mineral research rights to mine mineral trace elements for food production? Mineral trace element in the soil are require for healthy food production. When we eat healthy fruits and vegetable, those same trace minerals are absorbed by the human body for essential health. Insufficient trace elements in the human body and that person can suffer from long term chronic health problems. Natural fruits and veges are important source of trace elements and enzymes for a healthy human immune system.

    Does money for cancer research get directed into the above healthy food production; those same healthy fruits and veges that prevent and/or cause cancer to recede ?
    What he is saying is, all food you eat at this moment is genetically modified. The apples the farmer grows down the road, the wheat in the field, the potatoes in the ground. Over the years scientists have bred certain traits either in or out. So, no matter what you are eating at this moment, it has been geneitically modified at some point in it's history.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here