Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

A while back we discussed old tv shows

A while back we talked about some old tv shows. At the time I tried to find the final episode of M*A*S*H onliner to watch. Found a few references but nothing online to watch , only dvds to buy. Well tonight i found the final episode online on youtube. Here is the link:
    YouTube

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Re: A while back we discussed old tv shows

Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post
    A while back we talked about some old tv shows. At the time I tried to find the final episode of M*A*S*H onliner to watch. Found a few references but nothing online to watch , only dvds to buy. Well tonight i found the final episode online on youtube. Here is the link:
    YouTube
    "Mash" - how about 'The Honeymooners', or the Danny Thomas Show, and too many others to think of at this time.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    "Mash" - how about 'The Honeymooners', or the Danny Thomas Show, and too many others to think of at this time.
    In kind of a odd twist there is now another new network that popped up, called Antenna. It is like Metv network because it shows a lot of the old shows. This past week I watched , Alice, Coach, and even some reruns of Johnny Carson on Antenna. This network seems to be rebroadcasting a lot of the shows from the 70's and 80's.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

i've been watching " FolkTV " and " Grit " all the old cowboy shows n movies

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    i've been watching " FolkTV " and " Grit " all the old cowboy shows n movies
    I watch Grit too. But it does seem that they repeat the movies quite a bit. Worst was one week it seemed like they ran McClintock every other day. There were others too like the Destry movies lately, Destry Rides Again, and Destry. Nice movies but just want to watch so many other movies that can be played. Kind of fun though Grit is actually showing a few of the Roy Rodgers movies. I suspect that a lot of what used to be cable channel networks are going to be added to the digital over the air broadcasters. Ion is one network that has been added to over the air. Weird though is I can actually get 27 channels now free when that used to be the number of stations that used to be included with basic cable.

I cut the cable several years ago. The digital HD over the air is fine. Grit used to show more than just westerns when it first started. We also get Comet, which shows older sci-fi movies and TV.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhiker View Post
    I cut the cable several years ago. The digital HD over the air is fine. Grit used to show more than just westerns when it first started. We also get Comet, which shows older sci-fi movies and TV.
    Comet is one of the networks available over the air here too. Haven't seen too many movies or shows on that network I want to watch.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

MeTV too many old show to mention.. but

route66 .. bonanza..the saint..twilight zone