Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    No Solutions to Problems

Re: No Solutions to Problems

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Those of us that step (or are thrown) in front of the bus each day eventually get used to getting run down a few times a day. It doesn't hurt that much, and it's worth the associated education.

*** ahhh Sounds like you wear the perm markings of the tire tread.. thought I might have been the 'Lone Survivor' **

You can't know everything (and in many cases: not much to nothing), but that's perfectly alright. There's quite an art to standing there and looking foolish with confidence. =^..^=
    soo true.. BUT the ability to 'finger it out' -= OR =- where to go for a START are " Priceless".

I would rather look the Customer in the eye and say.. " Umm Gotta get back with you on this.. " or " frankly I don't know the answer to that BUT I will get back with you ** MAKE friggin SURE you do!**

For the first few years I kept hand notes.. in folders per Brand/Model. Then came the AFFORDABLE portable PC.. Thank You Jesus!
    As time progressed.. I emptied my memory on some things and filled it with E Codes.. Part #'s Etc.. I have since reverted back to my Interests/Hobbies.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    No Solutions to Problems

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    So true. But unfortunately it's not limited to people being only lazy. I would ad it's lack of culture(you know-first 7 years).
    So one going here asking for solution, if you find it, be a man step ahead and acknowledge it, give thanks to the people who helped and be helpful for the future people with same problem.
    That's the way I see it, but I may be wrong ha-ha.
    hey IF we were all perfect.. we TOO could walk on water..
    the KEY to F Up's: 1) learn from it 2) TRY not to do it again 3) DO NOT DO IT AGAIN ( hence no THIRD marriage! ) I know I have beat my head on a prob... sat back * b4 CTN * mulled it over and went back and found my goof.. WE ALL DO IT.. agreed Be A Man/Woman.. Admit ..move on.

RE: Likes/Thanks.. ABSOLUTELY nothing pisses me off to see someone say XYZ werked * which I see myself or someone else said " try this 1st " they do and then do not give THANKS or even a like.* grrrrrr

Senior Tech 250+ Posts driving lots of miles's Avatar

I still have two open threads that I have not found a solution to. One the boss hasn't ordered the board for and the other is a finisher still giving jams, but the customer has a smaller loaner finisher, so the boss is not in a hurry and there are more irons in the fire at the moment. I still have used the likes and thanks button in these posts.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by driving lots of miles View Post
    I still have two open threads that I have not found a solution to. One the boss hasn't ordered the board for and the other is a finisher still giving jams, but the customer has a smaller loaner finisher, so the boss is not in a hurry and there are more irons in the fire at the moment. I still have used the likes and thanks button in these posts.
    What?! Of course nobody's perfect including me, still trying to be but nowhere near.
    Sounds like you are doing things well.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.