Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: Lexmark is a 100% Chinese Owned company

Quote Originally Posted by Setright View Post
    Sounds harsh, but is absolutely true.

Mainland Chinese are very loyal people...to all those close to them. Anyone outside their family or close circle of friends is "fair game" and need not be treated with honesty, loyalty or respect. It's a product of their history. Oppression tends to limit trust, in that if you don't know whom you can trust, it's better not to trust anyone.

Our government is actually still contemplating letting Huawei control our upcoming 5G !!! (Denmark)
    Nah!.... It just simple circles. Humans by nature gyrate together in circles. Circles move further in orbit around a greater common axis. Burst one of the smaller bubbles in the circle and there is a lot of unwanted random vibration until the axis comes back into balance. Usually assisted with greasy, slipper deals until the circle rotates freely again.

A similar analogy to circles would be chooks in the henhouse sorting out their pecking order.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    after reading this.. have noticed a lot of Tapatalk users with Huawei phones..
    I haven't bother to take a look a the 5G radio frequency(s) spectrum as yet.
    I'm curious to know if it is a harmonic of the 1.42GHZ hydrogen line atomic frequency.

Not forgetting that hydrogen and oxygen make up water. The human body is 75%+ water.

Microwave frequencies (5G?) heat water, along with other nasty undesirably(F#$ing pure evil) effects.

The new 5G RF spectrum will not be allowed to pump the hydrogen molecule to interfere with childrens sleep patterns.
    BE TOLD YE EVIL POWER TRIP PURISTS. IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
    IT. WILL. NOT. BE. F#%ING TOLERATED.....

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Lexmark is a 100% Chinese Owned company

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    I'm curious to know if it is a harmonic of the 1.42GHZ hydrogen line atomic frequency.

Not forgetting that hydrogen and oxygen make up water. The human body is 75%+ water.

Microwave frequencies (5G?) heat water, along with other nasty undesirably(F#$ing pure evil) effects.

The new 5G RF spectrum will not be allowed to pump the hydrogen molecule to interfere with childrens sleep patterns.

It's time you had a nice long lie down in a dark, quiet room Neo. And remember to wear your tin foil hat.
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post

WOW Neo... how do you really feel? Snicker.. thing is I totally agree..
    People can't understand why I dont trust people. Simple.. been around the block many times. Trusted some too soon..then learned to 'read' people.. still accept good folk in... but few.
    Anyhoo.. I like my Samsung ( did I just type that?) S9.
    Good phone lil pricey..but awesome.. Cricket ( att ) has had great service anywhere I have gone so far.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda View Post
    It's time you had a nice long lie down in a dark, quiet room Neo. And remember to wear your tin foil hat.
    And a drink or 4..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau recently said that all countries should be concerned about Beijing's blending of commercial interests with the threat of consequences if that country does not want to do what China wants.

This week China's Ambassador to Canada warned of consequences if Canada blocks Huawei building its 5G networks. He went as far as to accuse Canada, in front of 150 reporters, of white supremacy.

Canada's Minister of Public Safety & Emergency Preparedness said in response to the Chinese Ambassadors's threats that Huawei is not the only company in the world capable of building future 5G networks.

China is annoyed by Canada attempting to rally other countries in a global criticism against China.

A group of international scholars is warning China that it's continued wrongful imprisonment of three Canadians leads to increased tensions, less dialogue, greater distrust and undermines efforts to manage disagreements and identify common ground. "Both China and the rest of the world will be worse off as a result".
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 01-23-2019 at 12:54 AM.

Re. Cognitive neural Technology, networked to Artificial Intelligence (AI).

The future trusting of unknown technology is like an engineered bridge that carries many of us safely over a vast canyon.
    We trust first in the bridge engineer, we trust second in those with the skills who built the bridge. We travel over the bridge and place
    great trust in those who are to lead us with their skills and ability. Every now and then a trusted bridge fails and many fall and suffer the consequences.

IMHO, the next bridge of technology (G5) will carry problems for many who try to cross over the knowledge void, it may cause many to become confused.

About 18mth-2years ago there was a brief discussion on CTN about the coming Chinese mobile phone (stolen?) technology. The phone technology could have neural linking capability built into the phone as standard. Basic cognitive thought pattern recognition. Similar to neural link technology in some wheelchair apparatus. The same neural link technology in advanced fighter pilot aircraft.

Neural link technology interfaced to AI systems is not a bridge to the future I want to rapidly cross over to the other side.

Of coarse we could always adopted the ostrich head in the sand approach...

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda View Post
    Re. Cheap Chinese Tin foil...

The missus was complaining only last night that the aluminum foil used for baking has become so thin its practically useless.

I said "dear I know what you mean, my "tin foil hats" won't stay up either"....

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

The USA filed formal charges today against Huawei and its Chief Financial officer Meng currently under house arrest in Canada.

US unveils its criminal case against Huawei, alleging China giant stole trade secrets and violated Iran sanctions - CNN

The USA will seek to extradite Meng on Feb 9th from Canada on charges of making false statements and deceptive trade practises in exporting telecom goods to Iran in violation of US sanctions.

FBI Director Christopher Wray said:

"The prosperity that drives our economic security is inherently linked to our national security" ... "the immense influence that the Chinese government holds over Chinese corporations like Huawei represents a threat to both."

Lexmark is a 100% Chinese corporation.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    The USA filed formal charges today against Huawei and its Chief Financial officer Meng currently under house arrest in Canada.

US unveils its criminal case against Huawei, alleging China giant stole trade secrets and violated Iran sanctions - CNN

The USA will seek to extradite Meng on Feb 9th from Canada on charges of making false statements and deceptive trade practises in exporting telecom goods to Iran in violation of US sanctions.

FBI Director Christopher Wray said:

"The prosperity that drives our economic security is inherently linked to our national security" ... "the immense influence that the Chinese government holds over Chinese corporations like Huawei represents a threat to both."

Lexmark is a 100% Chinese corporation.
    If I decide not to deal with John Doe, are you obligated to not deal with John Doe? I don't trust China any farther than I can throw them, but why are they obligated to follow sanctions applied by a foreign government?