Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Ever thought of ... different work?

t's not about money, its about liking what I do and liking who I do it for.

I used to think that too. But lately after 30 years in the industry, I am starting to regret that I didn't pursue something with more money especially as friends and relatives my age are having their lake cabins, driving newer cars ( mine is a 2000 van) playing golf, going on vacations, considering retirement as they have the assets to do so. What exactly do I have from this job? Well, I've never been laid off, I've felt it is a constant education in technology, and I love the feeling of being able to do something that only one guy in 5000 could do.

I used to think of it as a family they always had your back and the customer wasn't necessarily right. Now it's "your numbers are off this month", "you are spending too much" ITS ALL ABOUT NUMBERS NOW.

30 years and with the labor shortages in my area, a fast food cook with 5 years in at BK makes $5/hr less than me. My kids room mate works 4 nights a week at Hooter's 24 hours/wk earns more than I do. But then college football coaches make lots more than the president of the college.

So what have I gotten if not money? Sore knees, bad back, bad lungs, and generally harassed by today's customers.
    I've proved mathematics wrong. 1 + 1 doesn't always equal 2.........

Especially when it comes to sex

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Hehe its South-African slang for the word yes.

Wish i took the Ender3 some functional Chinese stuff right there.
    Got an CR20, have not felt the need for a mod yet. Does have the hot end fluctuation problem...
    Have to fix that.

Phoned a guy about backup batteries for my UPS/Backup power system.
    After throwing him with all the tech questions he was impressed with my limited knowledge on the subject.
    Ask me if i would be interested in becoming a renewable energy consultant and installer.
    Seems all the capable guys picked up and left for Australia, New-Zealand, Europe and the US.
    Was coined as the South-African brain drain when it first started.

So opportunity for me? There is a great demand for off grid solutions.

We will follow Venezuela's trend next . Just add lost of violence.
    Total absolute understanding of the Vortex Process is the key tapping into to the energy system of the multi-verse....
    A further understanding of Fourier Transforms, Cymatics and Matrix math is required to Tune your own system into the ONE given larger perpetual system. Tautology... Your own energy system has to stay in tune with every other energy gear wheel to be excepted as an additional working universal unit. In a perfect equilibrium your own energy unit will take energy from the source, use it/that energy an return back to a balance state which must effect NOTHING else around it.

In layman terms:
    The energy Dam is overflowing and full to the brim with water, you only need tap a small pipe from the universal source to power any size system for gratis.

There should be no current suffering in any country when all energy is supplied from the universal source ten-fold for free....
    Aside... Convergent vortices is the process that planetary gravitation force exists. No gravity waves exist or can ever be found.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 04-06-2019 at 06:20 AM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Total absolute understanding of the Vortex Process is the key tapping into to the energy system of the multi-verse....
    A further understanding of Fourier Transforms, Cymatics and Matrix math is required to Tune your own system into the ONE given larger perpetual system. Tautology... Your own energy system has to stay in tune with every other energy gear wheel to be excepted as an additional working universal unit. In a perfect equilibrium your own energy unit will take energy from the source, use it/that energy an return back to a balance state which must effect NOTHING else around it.

In layman terms:
    The energy Dam is overflowing and full to the brim with water, you only need tap a small pipe from the universal source to power any size system for gratis.

There should be no current suffering in any country when all energy is supplied from the universal source ten-fold for free....
    Aside... Convergent vortices is the process that planetary gravitation force exists. No gravity waves exist or can ever be found.
    You seem.

To be talking.

About.

Overunity.

Ever thought of ... different work?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

In layman terms:

Going over my head there.
    Now over unity is something i do understand.
    But the size the thing needs to be to power a light bulb...
    Waiting for big ass super caps to be available for cheap.
    Whatever

Technician

Zero point Energy ...Orgone is near term solution for many problems. Google away!

My work situation was resolved when my manager felt that I might continue holding down the 4 (yes, that's four) territories all by myself
    while he goofed off about finding replacement tech's for the people who quit.

I submitted a two week notice, and recieved a watch and nice letter of merit for 15 years of service.

Helped that I could retire at 65 with Medical etc. but I had thought I would work until I was 68.

I have been retired for 3 years now, and it is super great!

Blessings to you guys and gals waiting to find the exit door!

Grey

Going over my head there.
    Now over unity is something i do understand.

But the size the thing needs to be to power a light bulb...
    Over unity,Zero point energy.

You create an unbalanced state in any given medium which obeys a correct system of geometry, then that energy system will build on itself to very powerful levels of scalar energy. A good example of vortex energy is a Cyclone or Tornado.

Strange interactive occurrences happen inside the centre of powerful vortices, physical matter can take on an almost fluid like state.

There are 2 pairs of forces acting at right angles inside all vortices,with a neutral/null/void in the centre, which preserves the physical geometry/body of the outer unit while outputting intense energy from the system. Only conservation of the geometric balance state will allow the vortex system to build on itself an increase in power.
    The above same macro vortex system can be done on the nano-micro scale with the same equivalent scale energy output. Place an external energy load on the micro vortex system and the physical unit itself can go superconductive.

snip

Create your own. Something like a Ladens Jar....

Create your own. Something like a Ladens Jar....
    Hehe.

Got this idea that tinfoil and Saran wrap is not going to cut it.
    Whatever

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Ever thought of ... different work?

In layman terms:

So, how do I tap into this perpetual source of power?

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    So, how do I tap into this perpetual source of power?
    You first need to find Tesla's memoirs. Then build the thing. Or do like the quacks and build a metal box and sit in it or put a pyramid shaped hat on your head.

There is some interesting findings surrounding vortex technology. Mostly water transport and purification and power generation(hydro electric). But got more to do with water structuring.
    Whatever