Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: Ever thought of ... different work?

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    You first need to find Tesla's memoirs. Then build the thing. Or do like the quacks and build a metal box and sit in it or put a pyramid shaped hat on your head.

There is some interesting findings surrounding vortex technology. Mostly water transport and purification and power generation(hydro electric). But got more to do with water structuring.
    Yes the vortex surrounding water theory can be extended to a process known as the Isotropic fluctuation of water.
    Simply put. It can power a hypersonic craft a lightning speed.
    I don't fully know the exact process of how it's done I've only been introduced to the theoretical algorithm.

For the laymen. The process might better be understood as atmospheric clouds floating in the upper atmosphere.
    What process holds a water molecule in gravitational suspension to form clouds in the atmosphere. Why doesn't
    cloud mass rise and fall with heating cooling effects as we look across the horizon. It can't be heating cooling effect otherwise the ground would be covered in cool fog each night. What atomic process holds the cloud moisture in a field of suspension? Why does the field collapse to cause condensation and rain.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Ever thought of ... different work?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Yes the vortex surrounding water theory can be extended to a process known as the Isotropic fluctuation of water.
    Simply put. It can power a hypersonic craft a lightning speed.
    I don't fully know the exact process of how it's done I've only been introduced to the theoretical algorithm.

For the laymen. The process might better be understood as atmospheric clouds floating in the upper atmosphere.
    What process holds a water molecule in gravitational suspension to form clouds in the atmosphere. Why doesn't
    cloud mass rise and fall with heating cooling effects as we look across the horizon. It can't be heating cooling effect otherwise the ground would be covered in cool fog each night. What atomic process holds the cloud moisture in a field of suspension? Why does the field collapse to cause condensation and rain.
    Well, a cloud isn't a singular thing. It is made up of many very tiny drops of water or ice crystals. They are so small there is virtually zero gravitational pull on them. That is how they stay suspended. There isn't a "force" holding them up. It is really a lack of force the keeps them there.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Well, a cloud isn't a singular thing. It is made up of many very tiny drops of water or ice crystals. They are so small there is virtually zero gravitational pull on them. That is how they stay suspended. There isn't a "force" holding them up. It is really a lack of force the keeps them there.
    The singular evaporated water molecule itself has an extended e-field around it. During the evaporation process it takes on a small static charge and expands itself like a balloon. The extra charge(balloon field) expels other singular molecules around it to keep the cloud from condensing into rain. When the water molecule e-field collapses it will rejoin with other molecules and condense into larger droplets of water and create rain. The e-field creates lightning. The e-field creates Tornado and Cyclones due to a capacitive coupling with the ground/earth.

What is "not widely known" is that before lightning strikes or a Tornado touches the ground, there is a spiral electrical charge leader that comes both up from the ground and down from the cloud at the exact same time. When the spiral leader from the cloud meets the spiral leader from the ground the Tornado will from into a larger single unit of force and go superconductive. Both electrical leaders spiral around each other like coiled snakes an create a null void in the centre. Each electrical spiral leader is a force acting at right angles to itself. When both pairs of forces meet they join into a singular unit and go superconductive. What was once two larger independent force fields of electrical charge now become a single scalar entity unit of existence.

The exact same thing happens with lightning.
    Before lightning hits the ground a spiral leader from the cloud meets a spiral leader coming up from the ground. When the two spiralling leaders meet there is a void created in the centre an the electrical path to ground goes superconductive with a flash of lightning and splitting of the air molecules. When the air molecules split they create a vacuum in the atmosphere; atmospheric air pressure then rushes in to fill the vacuum with a pressure wave loud boom; which we know as thunder.

Do you understand how a perfectly natural vortex of force can go superconductive?
    Nature provides many answers to mans earthly problems.

Absolute understanding of the vortex/torus geometry is the key to tapping electrical energy from O/U systems. The torus geometry is the feed back system required to keep the system in balance.
    The torus geometry(feedback) is the reason jet engines work with extra force for nil input.

In a nut shell:
    Torus geometry feeds some of the energy output back into the input of the system and it builds on itself to create a bigger field of force. There, you wanted to know how over unity works.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 04-09-2019 at 11:22 PM.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

When I made auto parts, there was no AC, the steel was 1750 degrees F, I was covered head to toe in graphite and company policies could get you fired for being late 3 times in a year. It was not considered skilled labor, just labor.

This job is considered a skill, and I am never more grateful to do this than in the summer when I drive past crews doing roadwork or on top of roofs.

The pay may not be what it once was, but yesterday I read that BOA is raising their min wage to $20 an hour. I would still rather be fixing copiers than be a bank teller.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

Shure I thought of sifferent work but I guess it's too late and/or risky to start something new. Besides - aren't we damaged goods after 2 decades, probably difficult to place somewhere else.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

In a nut shell:
    Torus geometry feeds some of the energy output back into the input of the system and it builds on itself to create a bigger field of force. There, you wanted to know how over unity works.
    All I really know is that any reputable source says "overunity" is all smoke and mirrors. Not real science.
    Lots of scammers claiming to create energy.
    Just what I have read. I haven't tried any experiments myself.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    All I really know is that any reputable source says "overunity" is all smoke and mirrors. Not real science.
    Lots of scammers claiming to create energy.
    Just what I have read. I haven't tried any experiments myself.
    Re. Reputable source:
    That's a bit like a bread baker or sunday school teacher telling a dentist that teeth can't be fixed.
    The experts that are doing the O/U are the only authority that can state otherwise...

In my last post I explained to people 3 natural sources of extreme unlimited energy. How many people actually comprehend even one of those energy sources? They are perfectly natural energy sources waiting to be tapped indefinitely...

Anyway, we are drifting off topic.

There is merit behind many of the clams and taboo science is very real and does get suppressed.
    Hydrogen fuel cells was mastered a couple of decades ago!

The Tesla Edison thing. Tesla was shunned because he was not capitalistic in his ideals.
    It was easier to monetize Edison's AC system and make money.
    If Tesla had his way we would al have had free energy!
    Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    There is merit behind many of the clams and taboo science is very real and does get suppressed.
    Hydrogen fuel cells was mastered a couple of decades ago!

The Tesla Edison thing. Tesla was shunned because he was not capitalistic in his ideals.
    It was easier to monetize Edison's AC system and make money.
    If Tesla had his way we would al have had free energy!
    During the World War in our location we had a gas plant that supplied hydrogen gas throughout the entire city.
    The gas was supplied through a system of metered pipe work into each home. That pipe work still exists to this today.
    The gas was produced by releasing droplets of water onto heated charcoal.
    A special membrane filter separated the hydrogen and oxygen, an the hydrogen gas was pumped throughout the city.
    The pumps to pressurize the gas lines where run from the same hydrogen fuel. The entire gas works was self contained.

When water expands it can increased in volume by as much 700%.
    If that is not over-unity then what is?

The gas works buildings have been closed down and removed years ago; the gas pipes now feed LPG into homes.
    I know the above information to be fact as I have spoken to the men who's fathers worked in the gas works factory.

Water has a lot of amazing properties. It can store energy. It expands when cold, it expands when heated.
    It can store information, if it didn't we as people would have no cognitive memories.

Water is the "unlimited" flower of life.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 04-11-2019 at 09:55 PM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

When water expands it can increased in volume by as much 700%.
    If that is not over-unity then what is?.
    It takes a lot of energy to make water expand. It doesn't just do it spontaneously.
    So, not really "over unity", which if I understand it in its simplest form is using a little energy to create a lot of energy.
    So far there isn't an efficient way of separating H2O into its component parts. It takes more energy to separate than you get back.
    Once there is, the sky is the limit.