Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: Ever thought of ... different work?

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    It takes a lot of energy to make water expand. It doesn't just do it spontaneously.
    So, not really "over unity", which if I understand it in its simplest form is using a little energy to create a lot of energy.
    So far there isn't an efficient way of separating H2O into its component parts. It takes more energy to separate than you get back.
    Once there is, the sky is the limit.
    Re. More input v's output energy.
    You are correct from the current indoctrinated limited perspective...

But....

If they were to change the system to a feed back system (torus/vortex), then a small portion of 700% of energy that was taken out of the system can be feed back into the system to greatly reduce the next energy phase of the input cycle.
    When the water molecule fluctuates it can be forced to produce a controlled hydrogen detonation effect(boom). That controlled detonation can power a hypersonic craft to (lets say) mach 25. Of coarse I believe the water needs to be replaced as the fuel.

Hmm... water powered cars that reach mach 25. That would make a new land speed record.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Ever thought of ... different work?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Re. More input v's output energy.
    You are correct from the current indoctrinated limited perspective...

But....

If they were to change the system to a feed back system (torus/vortex), then a small portion of 700% of energy that was taken out of the system can be feed back into the system to greatly reduce the next energy phase of the input cycle.
    When the water molecule fluctuates it can be forced to produce a controlled hydrogen detonation effect(boom). That controlled detonation can power a hypersonic craft to (lets say) mach 25. Of coarse I believe the water needs to be replaced as the fuel.

Hmm... water powered cars that reach mach 25. That would make a new land speed record.
    Except, you need maximum energy to reach that 700% so feeding some back would make no difference to the process

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Total absolute understanding of the Vortex Process is the key tapping into to the energy system of the multi-verse....
    A further understanding of Fourier Transforms, Cymatics and Matrix math is required to Tune your own system into the ONE given larger perpetual system. Tautology... Your own energy system has to stay in tune with every other energy gear wheel to be excepted as an additional working universal unit. In a perfect equilibrium your own energy unit will take energy from the source, use it/that energy an return back to a balance state which must effect NOTHING else around it.

In layman terms:
    The energy Dam is overflowing and full to the brim with water, you only need tap a small pipe from the universal source to power any size system for gratis.

There should be no current suffering in any country when all energy is supplied from the universal source ten-fold for free....
    Aside... Convergent vortices is the process that planetary gravitation force exists. No gravity waves exist or can ever be found.
    Re. Cymatics (means wave).
    In the above text I spoke of the system of Cymatics. The below URL points to a Biometric 3D printer topic relating to the use of Cymatics on the science web site NewAtlas. The article explains how symbiotic use of soundwaves and 3D printing will bring about amazing advances in the medical field. If they further discover the use of Fourier Transforms and matrix math they will leap frog the world in medical advanced 3D printing. The very real possibility of replacement biological living tissue arms or legs printed from 3D printers.

Want to change profession to a 3D Bio-printing technician anyone?

hhttps://newatlas.com/ultrasound-assisted-biofabrication/59271/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2019-04-12%20005214%20Australia%20Daily%20Basic%202019-04-12%20005417%20Nuclear%20fusion%20breakthrough%20br eathes%20life%20into%20the%20overlooked%20Z-pinch%20approach&utm_content=2019-04-12%20005214%20Australia%20Daily%20Basic%202019-04-12%20005417%20Nuclear%20fusion%20breakthrough%20br eathes%20life%20into%20the%20overlooked%20Z-pinch%20approach+CID_c9f2f4e1816168034c15403fed5cc 249&utm_source=Campaign%20Monitor&utm_term=Read%20 more

Cell-herding ultrasound developed for better bioprinting

two words...medical equipment
    there will always be a need for med equip technicians, the pay is wayyy better, and less stress.
    The days of a "career in copiers" is long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewsup View Post
    two words...medical equipment
    there will always be a need for med equip technicians, the pay is wayyy better, and less stress.
    The days of a "career in copiers" is long gone.
    Here is ZA you need specific diplomas in electronics and chemistry to get the job. So possible if you pursue it.
    O and i hate the medical industry...

Another job here that pays way better is ATM(cash machines) tech includes "danger pay".
    Went for the interviews and got kicked due to the fact that i got thru there test way to quick and the response was you could be a risk.
    So acting a bit daft would have landed me a better paying job.
    Whatever

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Here is ZA you need specific diplomas in electronics and chemistry to get the job. So possible if you pursue it.

Another job here that pays way better is ATM(cash machines) tech includes "danger pay".
    Went for the interviews and got kicked due to the fact that i got thru there test way to quick and the response was you could be a risk.
    You are hereby dubbed "Daft Copier Tech"!!!Ever thought of ... different work?Ever thought of ... different work?Ever thought of ... different work?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Ever thought of ... different work?

.........Another job here that pays way better is ATM(cash machines) tech....".
    Thats another endangered job here as ATMs are disappearing fast as we all take to waving our credit cards at the little terminal at the check out. The cashless society is just around the corner.
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

[QUOTE=Lagonda;751173]Thats another endangered job here as ATMs are disappearing fast as we all take to waving our credit cards at the little terminal at the check out. The cashless society is just around the corner.[/QUOTE

True for the direction the world is thinking in. But plans fail...
    Email was suppose to put and end to paper use instead it doubled it.
    Whatever

Re. Over qualified is a very factual real issue.
    My full and proper truthful CV(resume') has never ever landed me a job.

From one job interview I got: "If you know so much, why aren't you working for yourself?"
    We want to keep people like you in our organization, we are going to create a new unknown job position for you here. Arr...yeah... okay, whats the job involve? We don't know yet. Are you interested? No thanks....

Another Tech job interview with extra radio comms, I end up reminding their leading tech how to test some of their comms to pc software.

No prospective employer likes any person who appears senior or has learnt more than them.
    Hence forth I would strip out my CV(resume') down to the very bare requirements to suit the job selection criterion.

The first thing to ascertain from any job selection criterion or job interview : Is the employer hiring from the shoulders up, or the shoulders down. All this equal opportunity employment rubbish is utter rhetorical dribble.

The above is fact.....
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 05-02-2019 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda View Post
    Thats another endangered job here as ATMs are disappearing fast as we all take to waving our credit cards at the little terminal at the check out. The cashless society is just around the corner.
    Re. Cashless society (AKA BigBother.)

Yes the ID chip under the skin will be flood advertised to the masses as the super trendy new way for kids to put their middle finger up at their parents. Sucked in mum and dad we now get everything given to us from BigBother for free. ID Phish&Chips is the new food of for our generation.

Sheep and cattle have ID tracking chips. Its known as the "Paddock-to-Plate" ID system.
    Every facet of the stocks development and food production including DNA is tracked at every stage.

....20 years further on.... Kids will be saying: "Oh crap get me out this AI system society". Mum and Dad had a sincere better way of life. .....too late........