Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Midas Car Service

Midas Car Service

I know these shops are franchises so I don't expect a consensus here but does anyone use Midas regularly?

I'm looking for a new shop as my guy retired and Midas is open for full service on Saturdays which to me is a HUGE selling point.

Thanks

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Midas Car Service

Quote Originally Posted by JR2ALTA View Post
    I know these shops are franchises so I don't expect a consensus here but does anyone use Midas regularly?

I'm looking for a new shop as my guy retired and Midas is open for full service on Saturdays which to me is a HUGE selling point.

Thanks
    What kind of service do you need? I've been to both Midas and Mieneke shops plus Firestone for alignment and brakes and tires. Best was yeas ago when i bought mt car i got the lifetime alignment from Firestone. Yes I always did that since driving a personal vehicle I put a lot of miles on, average about 400 to 600 per week. I have now had my car for nine years and was going back to firestone and having the alignment done every three to five months. The three service companies are also open saturday here so it just depends on what you need done. All three shops are national and have competitive rates.

The spam is getting worse. Digging out old threads that has some kind of relation.
    Whatever

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Midas Car Service

Quote Originally Posted by JR2ALTA View Post

Thanks
    Some tire and wheel shops also do scheduled services, AC and mufflers.