Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    certified scrub 500+ Posts
    name that movie(s)

name that movie(s)

There're two movies I've seen...when i was very young... but I cant remember what the title is, I found the Empire of the the Ants, War Games, HighWay Man, and Spencer For Hire(tv shows i know) but these two I havent a clue.

1. starts with some punk/hunk dude riding motorcycle, and there's a woman in the background riding her horse...(80s i think...teen/ early twenty rebellion theme)

2. Old sci fi, with invisible monster that left foot print, but can only be seen with electric field ...(this one could range from 80s to 50s)

anyone
    Last edited by jmaister; 03-08-2019 at 07:01 AM.
    Idling colour developers are not healthy developers.

Technician

Re: name that movie(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jmaister View Post
    There're two movies I've seen...when i was very young... but I cant remember what the title is, I found the Empire of the the Ants, War Games, HighWay Man, and Spencer For Hire(tv shows i know) but these two I havent a clue.

1. starts with some punk/hunk dude riding motorcycle, and there's a woman in the background riding her horse...(80s i think...teen/ early twenty rebellion theme)

2. Old sci fi, with invisible monster that left foot print, but can only be seen with electric field ...(this one could range from 80s to 50s)

anyone
    #2 Forbiden Planet

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

#2 might be "the Entity"..

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jmaister View Post

anyone

#2 "Fiend without a face". Old black and white movie - all you heard was the scraping on the floor, human brain from another dimension

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    name that movie(s)

I was thinking #1 might be Vanishing Point (1971) because of the woman riding a horse, but after looking at some old pics, it is actually a naked woman riding a motorcycle. Which is good, too.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING