Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Go Hannity- He lives in an 8.5 million dollar mansion.

Re: Go Hannity- He lives in an 8.5 million dollar mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Funny Neither does your level of intelligence the NEED to POST on every THREAD HA HA HA HA HA HA
    Talking about yourself again. So sad.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Hey slim, Like I posted a few times don't even waste your time with the few MORON Dems on this forum. Add to ignore list and life goes on.

If they would have a discussion laying out "real facts" then it would be fine, but unfortunately they are in an occult with the Dem spell on them.

Thanks goodness at this time the forum only has a few radical Dems that have crawled out from under their rocks.

It just boggles my mind on how much they could be brainwashed to think they were better off 2-3 yrs ago with Obama policies. Really sick and sad.

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Hey slim, Like I posted a few times don't even waste your time with the few MORON Dems on this forum. Add to ignore list and life goes on.

If they would have a discussion laying out "real facts" then it would be fine, but unfortunately they are in an occult with the Dem spell on them.

Thanks goodness at this time the forum only has a few radical Dems that have crawled out from under their rocks.

It just boggles my mind on how much they could be brainwashed to think they were better off 2-3 yrs ago with Obama policies. Really sick and sad.

More Labels no facts boggles my mind on how much they could be brainwashed, Really sick and sad
    Like I posted a few times don't even waste your time with the few MORON on this forum. Add to ignore list and life goes on. Thanks goodness at this time the forum only has a few radical that have crawled out from under their rocks.
    So how about some REAL FACTS?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Yup, block anything that doesn't resound in your echo chamber. Lol. Wouldn't want to hear something that goes against entrenched ideas.
    I know I'm on your ignore list, but that's okay, I still read your stuff

hey copier addict. you aren't on my ignore list. We may have bumped heads but nothing that would make me block you. I actually read your posts politically & technically and don't have any problems with you.

Like I posted before I really don't like discussing politics on a copier forum but not able to let stuff go when it's blatantly wrong! Next thing I know I'm sucked into it.

For instance look at the recent home pages. All political crap! Takes away from what this forum is suppose to be about , Techs HELPING Techs, plain and simple.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

The problem with the ignore list is that he does make some good suggestions on technical threads. I'll go maybe another week or so then unsubscribe from the thread.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

hey copier addict. you aren't on my ignore list. We may have bumped heads but nothing that would make me block you. I actually read your posts politically & technically and don't have any problems with you.

Like I posted before I really don't like discussing politics on a copier forum but not able to let stuff go when it's blatantly wrong! Next thing I know I'm sucked into it.

For instance look at the recent home pages. All political crap! Takes away from what this forum is suppose to be about , Techs HELPING Techs, plain and simple.
    He is on my ignore list. I don't see him on any Ricoh threads so he hasn't earned his way off. Have you noticed that we haven't seen the other Canadian liberal on this thread yet.

Hey slim thanks for the heads up on copier addict. I'll check out some of my old posts and see how much we bumped heads. Might be thinking of different person. May have to add to ignore list. Ha-ha

Don't rule out some or all of these morons being the same person. There are a few that don't even post anything technical, all posts to stir things up with politics. Oh wait, now that I think about it, the same way the DC Dems operate, keep things stirred up with investigations, subpoenas, fake news, etc etc. this way the occult followers won't realize they are doing nothing to help them. Well actually they keep them in food stamps & welfare, free obama cell phones, etc etc, but little do these people know they are being oppressed. Kept exactly where the Dems want them, never to get out of the ghettos. Just need to know where they are on election day so they can pick them up take to polling place, feed them and give them $10. This is how it works in Sacuanturay city Philadelphia. Saw it with my own eyes!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    He is on my ignore list. I don't see him on any Ricoh threads so he hasn't earned his way off. Have you noticed that we haven't seen the other Canadian liberal on this thread yet.
    I'm not losing any sleep over being on your list. Lol. And believe me, if I knew how to "earn" my way off I certainly wouldn't do it.
    I don't block anyone because I believe all views are important.