Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Happy 4th to all ...

Happy 4th to all ...

Happy 4th to all the members on this forum that love the USA like I do. Heck I'll even say happy 4th to the few Liberals on this forum who probably hate America.

Great to think we will have this great President who loves America for another 5.5 years!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Last edited by copyman; 07-05-2019 at 03:47 AM.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Happy 4th to all ...

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Happy 4th to all the members on this forum that love the USA like I do. Heck I'll even say happy 4th to the few Liberals on this forum who probably hate America.

Great to think we will have this great President who loves America for another 5.5 years!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Hope you had a happy and safe fourth. We had a few people doing fireworks around here. They are legal in South Carolina. But it was also raining a bit to dampen the enthusiasm for being outside.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Happy 4th to all ...

Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post
    Hope you had a happy and safe fourth. We had a few people doing fireworks around here. They are legal in South Carolina. But it was also raining a bit to dampen the enthusiasm for being outside.
    Thank you Jim, for not bringing a political slant to a holiday that all citizens are celebrating.
    Today's celebration is for all, wheather on the liberal or conservative side of politics.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Thank you Jim, for not bringing a political slant to a holiday that all citizens are celebrating.
    Today's celebration is for all, wheather on the liberal or conservative side of politics.
    Sorry,,But your comment in a way brought politics into this post...

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Happy 4th to all ...

Heck I'll even say happy 4th to the few Liberals on this forum who probably hate America.
    Sorry to burst your bubble on this but liberals love America just as much as you do. Happy Independence Day!

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Happy 4th to all ...

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Sorry,,But your comment in a way brought politics into this post...
    The OP mentioned that "liberals" hate America; that is where the politics started. I only mentioned that regardless of left or right leaning, that the 4th is celebrated by Americans.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Happy 4th to all ...

It was the President's speech that inspired to start this thread. I know many members here are like me and love America and I was thinking of them.

I was seriously trying to be nice to the liberals and include them. There are few here on my ignore list so don't read their rhetoric but there are some Dem members with good points and they do help others on this site. I don't care what political party you belong to, religion, race, location, etc etc. If I can help someone on this forum none of that comes into play. I'm a technician at heart and true technicians get enjoyment out of helping others, i.e. being first to answer a post, providing, manuals, F/W, bulletins, part #'s etc etc

You really think the Dems are happy with America? Did you hear any of them say good things about America yesterday, on it's birthday? Not one of them! It's all bashing Trump , Trump, Trump nothing else! Or CNN, MSNBC, Etc none of them are happy and so anti American. It's truly sad to watch. Here is a suggestion to all the Dems out there, as hard as it may be watch Fox morning show for 15 mins in the morning, any morning you pick, you will see "happy" patriotic people. You will actually get some news not related to politics! Sure it's a conservative station but still provides real news that can help keep "anyone" informed.
    Last edited by copyman; 07-06-2019 at 03:46 AM.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Happy 4th to all ...

Greatest country in the world! God Bless America!

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

It was the President's speech that inspired to start this post. I know many members here are like me and love America and I was thinking of them.

I was seriously trying to be nice to the liberals and include them. There are few here on my ignore list so don't read their rhetoric but there are some Dem members with good points and they do help others on this site. I don't care what political party you belong to, religion, race, location, etc etc. If I can help someone on this forum none of that comes into play. I'm a technician at heart and true technicians get enjoyment out of helping others, i.e. being first to answer a post, providing, manuals, F/W, bulletins, part #'s etc etc

You really think the Dems are happy with America? Did you hear any of them say good things about America yesterday, on it's birthday? Not one of them! It's all bashing Trump , Trump, Trump nothing else! Or CNN, MSNBC, Etc none of them are happy and so anti American. It's truly sad to watch. Here is a suggestion to all the Dems out there, as hard as it may be watch Fox morning show for 15 mins in the morning, any morning you pick, you will see "happy" patriotic people. You will actually get some news not related to politics! Sure it's a conservative station but still provides real news that can help keep "anyone" informed.
    Couldn't have said it better. Copyman for President!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Watching the current group of Democrats and their push to restrict anything they consider hate speech, anything they disagree with or so it seems, over the last few years it has started getting absurd. There is one senator that is even trying to get a law passed that makes it illegal to mock congressmen.
    Rep. Frederica Wilson demands prosecution for those who mock Congress online

Yes imagine all those comedians that over the years that have mocked and made fun of actions by congress spending time in jail (especially if they do not make clear the statute of limitations restrictions) because they made jokes about some of the really stupid actions by both sides of the political spectrum. I mean just how easily could you then turn that proposed law making it illegal to mock congress into a law that also makes it illegal to mock the governors or any president past and present.

Oh and just a little sidebar comment. The flag you had in your original post, the one now so horrid and racist was prominently displayed behind Obama during his second inaugural speech. It does seem that recently just about anything historical is now becoming a symbol and reminder of all those evil racist times and people living back then. I think there was another thread discussing the push to rewrite history to only emphasize politically correct actions and persons. What a lot of people do not realize is historically there were slaves in all the original colonies and across much of the pre-civil war north. Yes slavery was outlawed in parts of the north very early, generally in the New England states.. But there were still slave states that did not belong to the Confederacy but were members of the Union. Kentucky, Delaware, Maryland, and the region of Virginia that became West Virginia even Pennsylvania all had slaves. Yes I know all but Penn. are considered southern states, but fact remains they were part of the Union and not the confederate states.