• Yes

28 82.35%
  • No

6 17.65%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

Re: Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

The Clinton's are very influential but this is too far fetched to think they were involved with Epsteins death. I know the old saying "anything is possible" but don't think we will ever know, which was my point in earlier post

Heck the Clintons even have influence over me, for instance, I would of hung myself if Hillary would of won!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    The Clinton's are very influential but this is too far fetched to think they were involved with Epsteins death.
    A lot of people wanted him silenced, on the Friday 9th August it was revealed that Prince Andrew of the UK Royal Family did something wrong by the following Sunday Epstein is dead.

Remember its a Global problem, and they will do their best to cover their tracks.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

The subject of unusual deaths of associates of the Clinton's has been around for quite a while. I remember the stories and speculation really taking off with the suicide of Vince Foster in 1993. I am pretty sure if the same number of suicides and unusual circumstances of death were say friends of George Bush it would be a nightly news update on all the network news stations. In fact I do seem to remember one attempt to tie a number of strange deaths to the Bush family. But can not remember any names or circumstances of the deaths since (from what I do remember) there were actually witnesses in some cases and there was clear evidence of accidental death in the case of one that was an auto accident, deer versus car type accident. Very vague recollections so that could be incorrect. But it was so blatant that that particular death was removed from the list of not so suspicious Bush associates deaths almost immediately.

And all the lucky coincidences add up to a freakishly large number that allowed a high profile prisoner to commit suicide. I doubt we will never know unless someone has a tape recording of whatever plotting may have happened and has a really safe and secure and unknown place to forward the recording to authorities or some ,as I am sure it will be labelled, right wing zealot faux news outlet for publication.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post
    The subject of unusual deaths of associates of the Clinton's has been around for quite a while. I remember the stories and speculation really taking off with the suicide of Vince Foster in 1993. I am pretty sure if the same number of suicides and unusual circumstances of death were say friends of George Bush it would be a nightly news update on all the network news stations. In fact I do seem to remember one attempt to tie a number of strange deaths to the Bush family. But can not remember any names or circumstances of the deaths since (from what I do remember) there were actually witnesses in some cases and there was clear evidence of accidental death in the case of one that was an auto accident, deer versus car type accident. Very vague recollections so that could be incorrect. But it was so blatant that that particular death was removed from the list of not so suspicious Bush associates deaths almost immediately.

And all the lucky coincidences add up to a freakishly large number that allowed a high profile prisoner to commit suicide. I doubt we will never know unless someone has a tape recording of whatever plotting may have happened and has a really safe and secure and unknown place to forward the recording to authorities or some ,as I am sure it will be labelled, right wing zealot faux news outlet for publication.
    Can you say Bobby - John - Ted Kennedy?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Woxner's Avatar

i service the largest fed prision in the us. at night they count the inmates with cameras while they are asleep. there are cameras everywhere. if he was in the shu
    the lights are always on and count is every two to four hrs. you also have to sign in even if you signed in at control. this pos was killed. very hard to hang yourself. just my 2 cents

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Can you say Bobby - John - Ted Kennedy?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    So, the clintons killed the Kennedys? I just laughed cereal out my nose while reading that. Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    So, the clintons killed the Kennedys? I just laughed cereal out my nose while reading that. Hahaha
    no the kennedys had a high body count also...

joe had plenty of union workers killed when they wouldn't support JFK ....

JFK and Bobby were involved in MM death

ted had Mary Jo Kopechne

Rose (mother) killed herself after Joe (father) had his daughter RoseMary lobotomized.

Joe was a HUGE 'rum-runner' and had people that finked/refused to work with him killed.

ANY political family that has MAJOR power in the USA usually has some cases like this in their past.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    no the kennedys had a high body count also...

j
    ted had Mary Jo Kopechne

And very oddly Ted Kennedy was always a shining light to the left even with the unexplained death of Mary Jo. They always just sort of shrugged and moved on to another one of his better initiatives in the Senate that year .

I had a very weird encounter with one of the Kennedy nephews in 1980. I lived and worked in Trenton Nj and one of the Kennedy youngsters was passing a petition to get his uncle Ted on the ballot for the democrat primary. He sure did get upset when I replied I would sign to get his name on the ballot when he answered the questions about Mary Jo and how she drowned and why he never spent any time in custody even after a fatal accident he did not report to authorities for at least eight hours.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

EXCLUSIVE-FBI investigating British socialite and others who 'facilitated’ Epstein – sources

Maybe they'll actually get information out of Ms. Maxwell and the others in this circle, maybe not. Regardless, I'm pretty curious as to what this might uncover.

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    His apparent suicide was described as very convenient
    Here in the colonies...
    esp in the south, we call it Arkancide ...