Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: IE 7.0

Cheeto

IE 7.0

is any else running Internet Explorer 7.0 yet? I have been using it for a few weeks now and I like it. It is a lot like firefox with a cleaner look. It took a few days rto get used to it but i give it a thumbs up. any one else have an opinion?

Project Warder
    I used it during Beta, and enjoyed using it. I use FireFox more lately instead because of speed. I'm on a few slow machines at work, and using FireFox Portable really reduces the amount of resources used.

Despite the fact its M$ and IE, i rate it pretty well. Spose the thumbs up, just for numerous reasons i dont use it. If i had to have IE on the computer though, id prefer to use that, rather than a previous version. If i'm going to have to have something that is buggy enough to use, then it might as well look good. Haha. How about the new 2007 Office suite ? Or Vista ? I use Office 2007, and have the b2 and RC1 of Vista, and like them, but my computers are all too slow to use them.

Thumbs up

I have been using it for about a month now with no problems, I like it.

Missed it by that much.

Technician
    I prefer Firefox, but I use IE7 for those sites with certain Active X content. It seems to be okay, but I don't really use it enough to give a good critique. The only negative is just a matter of preference, which is the way the 'favorites' folders behave and its location. I prefer the cascade effect.