Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: people

mjarbar
    I think they are at their worst when they whinge, bitch and moan about you doing test copies with a test chart, but when you ask them if they have anything they need copying or printing they can't find a thing - especially if they say the call is mega urgent as they have stuff they need to send out!!

People (poepol)

I had a customer that was complaining about constant paper jams on his Gestetner DSm 622. After my one techy's was there 3 times and could'nt find anything wrong, i went there and showed the customer the report that has no jam logs on. I explained to the him that the copier take a pic of the person opening the front door everytime they remove a paperjam. We never had a complain from him again. Sometime it takes a little BS to shut a customer up.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    "The copier never jams when your here!" - Famous quote

I installed a machine at a customer that was faster than the previous one, and the drum lasts 10,000 copies longer. Few months later they complained that the new machine was slower the the previous one, and the drum doesn't lasts as long!

"The machine never worked since your last visit" - Famous quote #2