Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Jokes

grumpy old git 500+ Posts banginbishop's Avatar
    Paul McCartney was on X factor the other night playing a piano. Nice to see him fingering something with legs for a change.

I got thrown out of McDonalds this morning, the girl serving me said could she make it large for 30p - i replied she already had but could she wa*k me off for a £1

Dozy twat walks into the doctors and punches him in the face "you fuc*in arse tellin my wife she had a nice fanny" Doc says " i told her she had acute angina!"

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    What did the left nut say to the right nut?
    The guy in the middle thinks he is so hard!
    Sorry folks, reputation removed by Just Manuals, because he's a sad little wanker

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for
    years. The only friction in their marriage was the husband's habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke.
    The noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.
    Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop
    and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a
    doctor. She was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out.
    The years went by and he continued to rip them out! Then one Thanksgiving morning as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the bowl where she had put the turkey innards and neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts and a malicious thought came to her.
    She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling back the bed covers, she pulled
    back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts.
    Some time later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and
    the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bathroom.
    The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor
    laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good.
    About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his
    bloodstained underpants with a look of horror on his face.
    She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said, "Honey, you were right. All these years you have warned me
    and I didn't listen to you.
    "What do you mean?" asked his wife.
    "Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened. But by the grace of God, some Vaseline, and these two fingers, I think I got most of them back in.
    Sorry folks, reputation removed by Just Manuals, because he's a sad little wanker

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Jokes

This woman, checking out at the hotel, takes a cab ride to the airport.

Surprisingly the cab driver doesn't say a word the entire trip, nothing about the weather, nothing about the other drivers, completely silent.

Halfway, she wanted to ask something and, as she was opening her mouth to get his attention, she touches him in the shoulder. The man screamed "HOLY CRAP! WHAT THE F*CK?", while swerving suddenly to the other lane and almost hitting a couple of cars head-on.

Braking next to the sidewalk, white as chalk, he turned back to the lady, who in turn said to him: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, I just wanted to ask something."

He replied "No problem, ma'am. It's just that this is my first day as a cab driver. You see, before taking this job, I've been a hearse driver for twenty-five years."
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

the undertaker
    two cannibals are eating a clown, first one says 'whats it like' , second one answers " not too bad, a bit funny"

Jokes

What's the diffence between Santa and Tiger Woods ?

Santa stop at three Ho's

Ho Ho Ho

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jules Winfield's Avatar
    Tiger should have kept his pimp hand a little stronger...
    But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Jokes

Quote Originally Posted by nmfaxman View Post
    How many salespeople does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, they get a tech to do it for them.

None, they are too f'n stupid to even know what a lightbulb is.

Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=

IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here