Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OMD-227
    Nah mate, the lady who owns/runs the American Diner is actually an American. She's from Phoenix. She knows the best burger. Its actually pretty good. Just like what you said ingredients wise.

Quote Originally Posted by wazza View Post
    Nah mate, the lady who owns/runs the American Diner is actually an American. She's from Phoenix. She knows the best burger. Its actually pretty good. Just like what you said ingredients wise.
    Awsome!....Does she still put those little vegimite packets on the table to use like butter??? LOL....maybe she does not use em at all?? If that is the case....It would be the first place I would take my aussie gal to dinner . Polish sausages and Vienna all beef dogs on a steamed bun would be nice to see in OZ as well. I was there in 2000/2001 so things may have changed a bit. (aside from all the US franchises,They do not count)

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    I was in Brazil one year and found out that unless you tell them not to, your burger will come with a fried egg on it.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    I was in Brazil one year and found out that unless you tell them not to, your burger will come with a fried egg on it.
    Yeah....whats up with that?? Aussies also like to put an egg on top of grilled steak and then put some kinda white cream sauce over the top and served with greasy wedge potato fries(chips) ....I call it "the heart attack waiting to happen meal"

OMD-227
    Quote Originally Posted by edwin3268 View Post
    Aussies also like to put an egg on top of grilled steak and then put some kinda white cream sauce over the top and served with greasy wedge potato fries(chips) ....I call it "the heart attack waiting to happen meal"

OMG.... I am in heaven!!! You betcha!!!

OMD-227
    Quote Originally Posted by edwin3268 View Post
    Does she still put those little vegimite packets on the table to use like butter??? LOL....maybe she does not use em at all?? If that is the case....It would be the first place I would take my aussie gal to dinner

As an American, she is Anti-Vegemite. Only true-blue Aussie love Vegemite. We brush out teeth with it!