Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prntrfxr View Post
    If I didn't know Blackcat and fixthecopier were such good techs and saw this case, I'd swear they were trying to overcompensate for some unknown deficiency or something. You guys are crazy to carry that monstrosity. I keep my big case in the car and take the small underarm type on most calls. If I need it, I can go back to the car and get it. I think I've only had to go 2 or 3 times to get something. Once I needed the ball peen hammer (usually freaks customers out when you take out that puppy), once a set of feeler gauges (worked on a dot matrix machine), and once I needed the soldering iron. My big case is only 5" thick and I've got most of the tools shown, but some of mine are smaller. I would never use the monkey wrenches at the sizes shown. Do you really use those?

It is a guy thing. I have more in the truck than I can carry in the 40 pound box. Meters, drills, sockets, wiring stuff and a small compressor. I have not worked on cars in years but I can still get stuck in the tool department at Sears just staring like a kid in Toys R Us.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Soft Tool Bag w/Space for Laptop?

A man after my own heart. A simple walk through Sears takes at least two hours and a couple hundred dollars.

This was tha online catalog pic of the case. I carry different stuff. Lots of different stuff...

And as for compensating, it helps to build the shoulders. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Senior Tech 250+ Posts vincent64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    A man after my own heart. A simple walk through Sears takes at least two hours and a couple hundred dollars.

This was tha online catalog pic of the case. I carry different stuff. Lots of different stuff...

And as for compensating, it helps to build the shoulders. =^..^=
    Builds the shoulders, my right shoulder is shot from carrying my son in his carseat since he was born, and taking him in and out of the base unit in my wifes car and my mothers car, the seat alone is not heavy at all, put 18 pounds of baby boy in it, and I think my right are is a inch or 2 longer then the left one now
    Ya'll take care, Merry Christmas, Goodwill to men, Peace on Earth and all that Jazz.