Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar
    I got a rock.

No... wait...that's Halloween...
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    what did your Santa bring ya

I was kinda hoping for some of that coal, actually.

Its darn cold here.
    73 DE W5SSJ

come on now....how cold could it really be in Mississippi? not as cold as New York i bet, send the coal here please.

Quote Originally Posted by anothertech View Post
    come on now....how cold could it really be in Mississippi? not as cold as New York i bet, send the coal here please.
    I used to live in New Jersey, so I remember those freezing temps (not so) fondly.

But it was 25 last night, 27 tonight, lower 20's later this week, and barely making it into the 40's during the day. That's cold enough for me.

Besides, all the liberals in New York would have you drawn and quartered if you dare contribute to global warming with a coal fired furnace.
    73 DE W5SSJ

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KenB View Post
    I got a rock.

No... wait...that's Halloween...

You mean you got one of these cool USB rocks?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1 View Post
    I used to live in New Jersey, so I remember those freezing temps (not so) fondly.

But it was 25 last night, 27 tonight, lower 20's later this week, and barely making it into the 40's during the day. That's cold enough for me.

Besides, all the liberals in New York would have you drawn and quartered if you dare contribute to global warming with a coal fired furnace.
    PFFT!!!

Ya pussies.

Recently, we had a cold snap in Calgary, went down to -38C(-36.4F) for a few days, and hovered mostly around the -20(-4F) to -30(-22F) for over a week. It's been a 'little' warmer this past week, a balmy -10C(14F) to -15C(5F). And we are in the "temperate" zone of this province.

Of course, the coldest I've ever been in was -65C(-85F) on Baffin Island a bunch of years back...
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Quote Originally Posted by wazza View Post
    My Work Santa gave me an Xbox 360 Elite, with 4 games.
    My Mrs Santa gave me some cool Yamaha shirts & accessories for the jetski, as well as a very nice night out in a great hotel.
    My family Santa gave me the usual shirts/socks/jocks/cologne.... everything I need to get through another year.

It was a pretty good one this year!

You must be moonlighting at something else...I don't know any copier techs with that much bling bling potential....
    ---Groucho Marx

Good lord your "Work" Santa gave you 400 bucks worth of gaming gear? Where the hell do you work n' are they hiring? :P
    N' I can feel the pain on the cold bit. Midwest here n' 2 weeks of consecutive slamming of severe winter storms. Sad bit is.. most of us out here are used to it. Drove 8 hours on Christmas eve in what weather channel was calling 'A severe Winter Blizzard'. Pry why everyone out here has a 4x4...
    Christmas - some new tools (yay!) the usual cologne, new WoW Hoodie (FOR THE HORDE!!!) and a line on a possible job somewhere warmer...
    Now... to see how New Years goes...

Quote Originally Posted by JtheCopyGuy View Post
    Pry why everyone out here has a 4x4...
    A lot of the Good 'ol Boys out here have 4wd trucks too. Most of them don't realize that it may get you moving in the snow, but it ain't gonna get you stopped.

I learned to drive in New Jersey, so its no big deal to me, but I dread winter weather down here.
    73 DE W5SSJ

OMD-227
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    You must be moonlighting at something else...I don't know any copier techs with that much bling bling potential....
    Nah mate.... just hard work. Life's pretty sweet down here. You'd love it.
    'Tis summer and all.... beaches, babes, mini skirts, great clients..... Merry freak'n Christmas!