Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Happy New Year!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    Last year my daughter total loss her car at one minute after midnight, making her first in the state and maybe the country. I am hoping for a better start this year.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 10871087 View Post
    Happy New Year!
    happy good new year our new moderator ..l think we started all together to build.this beautiful technical website ..also l hope you have the good chance for you dear new moderator 10871087 realy l think this new moderator devloped very good our copytechnet ...well l hop happy good new year for our webmaster Aneurysme ...thx lot for her power to build and developed our copytechnet ..finaly all Greeting for all technician member of our copytechnet ....thx lot for all person in this site....ANEURYSME...10871087..ALL MEMBER TECHNICIAN
    BEST TECHNICIAN . NICE PEOPLE .

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Happy New Year!

Last year I spent New Year's Eve in the Emergency room with a kidney stone. Since that episode I've lost my appetite, my wife hasn't had to make me dinner for a year. All I eat is cup-o-soup and sandwiches. We go out to dinner every Saturday night, my wife gets a full dinner while I eat maybe an appetizer or 2. I've lost 70 pounds in 2009. Sheesh.

So, on another note, I got this this morning in email. I'll bet HP isn't happy about this being sent all over the world, hehe. That's what they get for making lousy products that they don't stand behind.

Enjoy!

YouSendIt: Online File Sharing and collaboration with FTP Replacement - Send Large Files and Email Attachments with Managed File Transfer Solution

Happy New year to one and all.

Paul@justmanuals.com

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Man...that appetite thing has gotta suck....may I recommend medicinal marijuana....

As for HP, that doesn't surprise me one bit. I have yet to see ANY HP product I could find respect for. Especially their computers. Latest PCs they have are slower than many computers from 10 years ago.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Happy New Year!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    Man...that appetite thing has gotta suck....may I recommend medicinal marijuana....

As for HP, that doesn't surprise me one bit. I have yet to see ANY HP product I could find respect for. Especially their computers. Latest PCs they have are slower than many computers from 10 years ago.
    One of the reasons why I was happy to move to Vegas (we moved from NY in September) was it's close proximity to Cali. I was thinking maybe in the spring we'll take a trip to El Lay to see a Dr. and go to a dispensary and pick something up. But since we've moved here I managed to get some great connections, my neighbor just across the street is a toker and I buy from her. Then the electrician who did work in our house saw my bong, and now I buy from him too. His mother grows it in Cali. I've been smoking for 41 years. I only smoke at night generally. We get into bed around midnight, I roll a joint, take my insulin shot and smoke the doobie. Then I get hungry. hehe.

Paul

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    I've been smoking for 41 years.l
    One good hit after diner and I'm good to go. Legalize it, Package it up, Tax the shit out if it and sell it at 7-11.

Happy New Year everyone

Happy New Year!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ctl-Alt-Del View Post
    One good hit after diner and I'm good to go. Legalize it, Package it up, Tax the shit out if it and sell it at 7-11.

Happy New Year everyone
    Sounds like a good plan.