Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Little Johnny does math

Little Johnny does math

Little Johnny is sitting in his 3rd grade classroom and his hot female teacher is asking math questions. She asks him, "if there are three crows sitting on a fence and you shoot one, how many are left?" Little Johnny answers, "none, because when you shoot one, the other two fly away."

The teacher replies, "no, the answer is two, but I like the way you think".

Little Johnny then says, "I've got a question for you teacher........there are three women sitting on a park bench eating ice cream cones, one is biting hers, one is licking hers, and the other one is sucking hers............which one is married?"

The teacher blushes and answers, "the one sucking hers".

Little Johnny says, "no, the correct answer is the one wearing a wedding ring,............ but I like the way you think."

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar

Re: Little Johnny does math

Quote Originally Posted by Chemerges View Post
    Choosing a math tutor for your child can be a difficult task, but with online math tutor for kids, it's easy. The platform offers a wide range of experienced and qualified tutors who can help with any math-related subject. You can search for tutors based on your child's level and specific needs, and Brighterly even offers a satisfaction guarantee. I highly recommend giving them a try.
    Please, please throw yourself into an industrial mincer feet first.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.