Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Can techs take a joke?

The "Great Santa Fe Toner War", so named by the owner of the company, is officially over!
    Early 80s when every machine had a waste container.
    I got a little pizzed when I got hit with the second trash can full in the face.
    Today I always get a laugh remembering the look on my wifes face when she picked me up that night.
    I started it. You ended it.
    Thanks Ran.

NUFF SAID!

I can turn a screw... 250+ Posts pacman's Avatar
    OMG, y'all are TERRIBLE!

*takes notes*

This would be great.....except my parental units are the owners of the company....

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Can techs take a joke?

Jeez, that smarts!

Back in the dim dark ages well before Workplace Health and Safety was thought of, one of my fellow apprentices thought it was a good idea to wire up the stainless steel urinal to a low voltage power supply!
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Can techs take a joke?

One of the best ones I saw was putting a whole box of punch unit chads on top of the ceiling fan in the dispatch office. The fan came on when the light switch was turned on, and our big-haired bitchy dispatch chick spent the rest of the day looking like she had a blizzard in her hair.

Others include greased door handles, a can sitting on top of the rear axle with 20 feet of string tied to the axle ( I dragged one for miles before I realized it. sumbitches), sticking the end of a screwdriver in a cooling fan while the guy is taking voltage measurements, supergluing a quarter to the service department floor(got the company owner on that one. He was pissed), and numerous cases of screwing with toolcases and such. FUN! FUN!
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Vulcan Inventor of Death 1,000+ Posts Mr Spock's Avatar
    Just to be obvious...

Of course we can take a joke we work on copier/mfp machines for a living... Just read the manuals!!!
    And Star Trek was just a tv show...yeah right!

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    I like this one...used it a couple times.

On a computer desktop (windows).

Press the "print screen" button. This copies EVERYTHING seen on the screen to the clip board. Use MSPaint or similar graphics program and paste the info into the program. Save the file on the hard drive. Then open up the wall paper configuration and select the newly saved file as the new desktop paper.

Set the desktop icons to hide. Set the task bar to autohide.

Sit back and watch the fun.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    When a tech sets his tool case down, unlatch it and watch his tools spill onto the floor when he picks it up.

Anyone remember silicon oil..Pour it all over someones tools. What a mess.
    I have a good sense of humor, but anyone messing with my tool kit had better watch out, for a start I would rip your gizzard out, feed you your own spleen, and hang you from the ceiling by your genitals. they dont call me Mr Nice Guy for nothing, you know.
    Sorry folks, reputation removed by Just Manuals, because he's a sad little wanker

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Can techs take a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Morlock49 View Post
    I have a good sense of humor, but anyone messing with my tool kit had better watch out, for a start I would rip your gizzard out, feed you your own spleen, and hang you from the ceiling by your genitals. they dont call me Mr Nice Guy for nothing, you know.
    Hey Mr Nice Guy, are you done with my pressure washer yet? My front porch is filthy.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Vulkor's Avatar
    lol Gotta say this is some impressive stuff and think I'd like to do much of it. Unfortunately, the boss doesn't have a sense of humor. Besides I keep my tools and my car LOCKED at all times. Worst I've seen done here. Is a tech have a Gay Pride Bumper sticker put on his car once. Oh and same tech got a penis/balls drawn in the dirt on the side of his car. He went around like that for a week before we told him.

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Can techs take a joke?

Oh and same tech got a penis/balls drawn in the dirt on the side of his car. He went around like that for a week before we told him.

Forgot about that one.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING