Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thanks, Stirton.M.

Thanks, Stirton.M.

and I say the same + the previous post.

Thanks, Stirton.M. hope will be the last.

a sample of friends and act as Stirton.M Attached Thumbnails

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Good for you. You figured out where to find this forum.

So, you are thanking me and hoping this will be the last, yet you post this multiple times all over the place. Trying to make a point? Contradicts your hopes ya know. Please, feel free to show us how you really feel. While you are at it, take note of what I said when I dinged you the reputation. Lose the attitude.

There have been quite a few PMs from others on your games in the forum. Filling threads with nonsense posts that do not contribute anything to the thread. I mean, absolutely NOTHING of value to the thread, other than pushing it to the top and flooding out more recent posts from others who have new problems and need help.

Or when others have alternative solutions, reposting the same thing several times in one thread to drown out those others opinions. You obviously have mastered the art of cut and paste.

Or the specific thread for which I dinged you, you could not shut up with your opinion, in spite of the fact that I had already established what the fix was for a thread I started. But no, you had to keep on going, flogging a dead horse to push your opinion that only your answer was the fix when it was not. Even HORSE pointed out to you that your opinion was wasted, noting that you quite obviously had not read the entire thread from the beginning, and yet you persisted your opinion. I was quit civil in my approach to telling you that the issue was resolved and that you were wasting time giving me further advice, which I should add, I already knew, and the advice already given long before you came into the conversation. And then you had to bitch like a "little girl" as you accused me of for pointing that out.

As I said, lose the attitude. And FYI, you had a negative rep long before I tagged you. So don't go pinning your problems on me. I frankly do not give a damn what others think of you. My opinion is mine alone. Oddly enough, others have that same opinion. Learn from it and move on.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Ok Like I said before a private message to you, maybe you could not see, in my first intervention in the thread, I understood that it had resolved, just wanted to understand a little more trying to suggest the particular case.

I never wanted to bother you, maybe you see a bad intention on my translation, which suggested Horse, it was my haste to write I do not care.

And I well remember that before that you also misunderstood you came to my thread trying to suggest something that is not understood, as it was not directed at you or others who responded negatively.

If you look at my post from the beginning, work in many cases, and received good reviews.

My level of response was low, I have not had time to attend here.
    Last edited by jma676; 09-03-2010 at 10:51 PM.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Thanks, Stirton.M.

Now, you started this very thread on the Konica Minolta forum. After I mentioned that it wasn't the correct place to do it, instead of apologizing you edited the thread's first post without notice and moved the thread to this section of the forum - making me look bad.

What you did is, to me, the equivalent of picking up a work order signed by a customer and then altering its contents - it shows that you are a dishonest person and someone who can't be trusted.

I didn't want to take sides on this matter, but you forced me to.

So kindly fuck off with your attitude!
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwho View Post
    Now, you started this very thread on the Konica Minolta forum. After I mentioned that it wasn't the correct place to do it, instead of apologizing you edited the thread's first post without notice and moved the thread to this section of the forum - making me look bad.

What you did is, to me, the equivalent of picking up a work order signed by a customer and then altering its contents - it shows that you are a dishonest person and someone who can't be trusted.

Well said. Where do you live again? We're going for a beer.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Thanks, Stirton.M.

Quote Originally Posted by TonerMunkeh View Post
    Where do you live again? We're going for a beer.
    Probably too far away, but thanks for the invitation.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwho View Post

MRWho already clarified, you should send a private message so is the opportunity to correct.

Nothing more, anyway thanks for your help and dedication to the education of everyone in this forum.

Invite a Baron B
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jma676; 09-03-2010 at 10:45 PM.

AH forget, a present for Stirton also, maybe regain Humor.

Image of Alexander Crispin.
    Attached Images Attached Images