Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts gwaddle's Avatar
    I was pretty impressed a few years ago, I had a Mita 1415 with 750,000. I thought that wasn't bad for a 14 copy a minute desktop.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    A Konica Minolta C450 purrin along at just under 2 million.

And a C6500 pushing 4 million....
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

OMD-227
    Got 2 MXM1100's running in tandem (220 pages/min) that are pushing 5mill each, and only been installed 1 year ago. On a standalone machine that would be 10mill altogether.
    Many, many Dragon's and Hercules machines in the field all well over 3mill and still smelling like new........ I give them my loving attention each callout .

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Highest copy count?

Highest one I saw a couple of years ago was a Konica 7075 just over 20 million. I think it's still operating, so I can just guess how many it has now - I'll ask the owner, just out of curiosity.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Hmmmm...seems the Konica legacies are leading the pack...something to be said about the design I would think....
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

OMD-227
    Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    Years ago, one of our techs was servicing one of those old Sharp 7370 table top models, that had almost 5 million on it and looked to be in like new condition to look at it.

Just re-read this post. I didn't click at the time...... The SF's only have a 3 digit LED display. It would have been an impressive meter reading display....

005, pause, 000, pause, 000.

I never saw an SF model have a counter over 300K. That is impressive!

It looked like new on the outside, but I bet the fuser, dev & drum blocks were rebuilt a few times over. I started on those beasts, and at the time wondered if a copier would ever pass 1 million.

OMD-227
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    Hmmmm...seems the Konica legacies are leading the pack...something to be said about the design I would think....
    When I started, I was at the local Minolta dealer, and across town was the Konica dealer. Those guys would always drop by to pickup the Minolta version of the Konica part they needed. Seemed like their machines of the same spec were down alot more than our Minolta's.
    I agree though. They are a decent box. Although haven't seen inside one since the CF2001, CF9001 & Di620's (Which I totally loved!).

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts happicopy's Avatar
    would you guys believe over a mil on a kyocera KM1500??? i got couples on pay per click

Senior Tech 100+ Posts kwazimoto's Avatar
    canon 105's had three that have hit the 29 million plus mark now have 7105's over 10 mil ad still going great

Senior Tech 250+ Posts vincent64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza View Post
    Just re-read this post. I didn't click at the time...... The SF's only have a 3 digit LED display. It would have been an impressive meter reading display....

005, pause, 000, pause, 000.

I never saw an SF model have a counter over 300K. That is impressive!

It looked like new on the outside, but I bet the fuser, dev & drum blocks were rebuilt a few times over. I started on those beasts, and at the time wondered if a copier would ever pass 1 million.
    I seen a old SF 2022 with over 900,00 on it they were trying to get to 1,000,000 but finaly decided it was time to get something a bit newer.
    And them old SF's they only had a 2 digit display as I recall meter readings were, ##-##-##