Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Can we block this guy, please?

I think you know who I am talking about? All this guy does is complain about his piece of crap retail Canon POS who is expecting it to sh*t diamonds. All he is doing is getting everyone on here riled up and has no LEGITIMATE technical or even End User questions. This guy even complained about the registration process here. We don't need him junking up these forums. If he has a complaint, take it up with the retail store where he bought the machine or Ralph Nader (is he is still alive?). Just like every other tech here, I go on these boards to either find help with a problem I am having, help a fellow technician or educate myself in case I incur any of these potential issues. This jackass doesn't contribute nor seeks any LEGITIMATE technical advice. Please shove his inkjet printer up his ass and send him packing.

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar
    Amen, Brother!

BTW... Ol' Ralphie Boy is still alive and kicking, at least last I knew.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

There seems to be a plethora of inane posts lately by a few different people. But I do know who you're talking about. He sounds very similar to another troublemaker that was bounced out of here a few weeks ago.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Can we not block by IP address? Where is the IT department of this forum?

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    did anyone bother to point out to this genius "inkjet" owner just how stupid they are for buying an inkjet to begin with, and further, coming to this website for help with said inkjet when it is very obvious by the name of the site that inkjets do not live here?

Give the moron this link to google...

canon inkjet forum - Google Search
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts

First of all, from the posts I read from that guy, I never saw him attacking anyone - he's just, as far as I can see, trying to impose his point of view, no matter how insane or biased it may look. He seems more like a fanboy than a troll, and yes, he's annoying, but that's no reason for a moderator to expel him - at least, I don't think it is.

Usually the best way of coping with that kind of asshole-ness is just to ignore those posts. Me, I tried to reason with the guy, but I just gave up - I'm just following the thread for the sheer fun of it, really...

Peace!
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

I noted that...

And truth be told, I should follow suit....I am backing away from the keyboard.....
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts

I couldn't resist to post a couple more posts. But I'm going to stop now... really... I promisse... cross my heart....
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

I also noted that....and I too promise.....

---Groucho Marx

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

I don't think he's a fanboy, I think he's just trying to stir up trouble. I say ban the dog!