Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    The McRib is back!

Don't have those over here. I usually have the classic Big Mac, the Big Tasty or the CBO - don't know if they're exclusive to my market or if they are common all over the world.

As for the eternal "McDonnald's vs Burger King", I prefer BK over McD, but I go to McD more often - what can I say, I must be a sucker for punishment.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jules Winfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwho View Post
    Don't have those over here. I usually have the classic Big Mac, the Big Tasty or the CBO - don't know if they're exclusive to my market or if they are common all over the world.

As for the eternal "McDonnald's vs Burger King", I prefer BK over McD, but I go to McD more often - what can I say, I must be a sucker for punishment.
    For the BK vs. McD debate, I would give my loyalty to whoever would make their best items part of the regular menu and not just seasonal items. The McRib for McDonalds and the Italian Chicken Sandwich for Burger King...
    But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    I think McRibs have the same things in them that hot dogs do... lips and assholes and the other parts of a pig you can't sell anywhere else. I read that the McNugget is not even 50% chicken.
    Yeah...back when I was a kid they had dark meat nuggets...they were so freakin nasty that even as a kid I'd only eat the white ones.

I don't like them anymore though. I got some about a month ago and there was a big hard piece of chewy grizzle in one of the nuggets...that just ruined them forever for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwho View Post

I like Burger King and Wendy's better too. MCd's always makes me feel like pukin' after I'm done eating.

Service Manager 100+ Posts Claudio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    I think McRibs have the same things in them that hot dogs do... lips and assholes and the other parts of a pig you can't sell anywhere else. I read that the McNugget is not even 50% chicken.
    Ha! Ha! I needed that laugh
    It also has eye lids and snout
    But they are good!
    Haven't tried the other places to compare.

OMD-227
    McDonalds here in Australia have an Aussie Burger. Beats their Big Mac anyday.

You guys are freakin' animals with your ribs!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    The McRib is back!

Our Sizzler chain copped a large fine for false trade description. They reckon that when you advertise ribs they have to have an actual rib in them.
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The McRib is back!

Quote Originally Posted by kingpd@businessprints.net View Post
    I like Burger King and Wendy's better too. MCd's always makes me feel like pukin' after I'm done eating.
    McD's makes me feel bad too, sadly we don't have a Wendy's in England any more, there used to be one in Oxford Street (London) and it was the first and last time I ate a square burger.

McD's does breakfast muffins which are quite good and don't make me feel bad, but I don't go there for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    McD's makes me feel bad too, sadly we don't have a Wendy's in England any more, there used to be one in Oxford Street (London) and it was the first and last time I ate a square burger.

McD's does breakfast muffins which are quite good and don't make me feel bad, but I don't go there for anything else.
    One of these days I'll be planning a trip England, any good local recommendations for eating? McD's breakfast is better for some reason than the other stuff. I actually like their scrambled eggs.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    The McRib is back!

On a related note:

' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!