Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Dont Even Answer Him

Dont Even Answer Him

Avoid the guy who sucked up the whole weekend last week about his laser vs inkjet. He's back. It must be the weekend. If you were here, you know who I'm talking about. He's out for fun and I'm not giving him the courtesy of a smart ass answer.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Oh man....that guy is a tool....bitching about spending $800 on a cannon laser printer that does not have a duplex scanner on it...

Must suck to be a stupid moron who wants to be a print shop but hasn't a freakin clue what it means to be a real print shop owner, that not only do you need to know what you are doing, but that you need to know what you are buying before you buy it.

Must. Resist. Temptation!

That is, until I see mrwho take the bait...heh
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Dont Even Answer Him

Ya know, from the amount of printing the guy says he does, he might be making money.
    He just needs to leave this board and go about his printing quietly.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    He's not making money....he's losing it apparently...wasted on an $800 MFP that apparently lacks duplex doc feeding.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Dont Even Answer Him

IDK I get the feeling he's not who he says he is. Why would a print shop owner bombard a tech site like that over and over. Any disgruntled members of this site that haven't been heard from in a while? If I were a printer, I'd rather be putting my time to better use.

Vulcan Inventor of Death 1,000+ Posts Mr Spock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8506 View Post
    IDK I get the feeling he's not who he says he is. Any disgruntled members of this site that haven't been heard from in a while?

Some one told on me!!
    And Star Trek was just a tv show...yeah right!

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts android790's Avatar
    if they would have posted this on the rant,rave,and everything else, i may have responded. it was posted on the canon forum. i know it was machine related, but it was a more of a rant, and that is ok, but, please use rants for rants.
    Yes, I am here to fix your machine. No, your machine went out of warranty 18 years ago.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    IDK, at first he seemed legitimate in his cost question between the two technologies, but the guy was just wrong. A laser device has a gajillion things going on (funny gajillion seems to be a real word), and in my opinion looks freakin' awesome compared to ANY inkjet. I mean come on, it has a LAZER beam in it and uses magnetology (a very cool field to study)!!!

I imagine that a similiar discussion has or is occuring out there somewhere between toner devices and offset presses. Like I said, I guess everything has its own place in this world...but for me, here in my little world, I'll be using laser technologies for quite some time to come.