Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OMD-227

Weekends..... What do you get up to?

We are all busy people during the week and its good to have a rest over the weekend.
    I love my weekend spare time to do the things that I enjoy, like going out to the movies, restaurants or burning around the bay on the jetski. Sunday night is usually car cleaning time & maybe a car stocktake if needed.
    Just wondering what you guys all get up to.
    How do you spend your weekends??

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts

As you can clearly see, I spend some of that so-much-prized time over here, trying to help some and giving useless replies to others - just as any other day of the week, I might add.

My hobbies include fiddling up with Linux (I'm no expert, but I try to learn by doing practical things and following howtos - this weekend was an ftp server) and spending some time with the family. I also try to do some chores that are waiting for months (this time was installing a light above the kitchen sink) and I usually get to the end of Sunday with that "shit, I didn't do anything!" feeling.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Weather permitting, I may do some outdoors things, but these past few weeks...if the weather wasn't crap, my head was filled with cold germs....this particular weekend it was -20C outside....I thought about shoveling the walk...and thought better of it...snow tonight, tomorrow....I hate doing the same thing over and over again...especially in the cold....

So I hole up, break out the videos, do laundry in between them and maybe put a few hours in on the video game box...and of course, like mrwho, foolishly deal with the weekend problem posts here. A little later, I may do some exercising routines just to oil the joints...
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

mjarbar
    Mainly watch movies and surf the net, on Saturdays and Sunday's is shopping and then the NFL games on Sky. Just don't talk to me about Dallas or I'll cry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mjarbar View Post
    Just don't talk to me about Dallas or I'll cry!!!
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

mjarbar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwho View Post
    Dallas opening cedits
    Are you trying to tell me if i come out of the shower this season would have been a bad dream

Well... it just ocurred to me it would be a cool reply to your comment. Since I'm european, NFL means nothing to me, and I don't give a crap about soccer, Ronaldo and all those bastard billionaire players can come and suck my manhood... so no special meaning on that reply above.
    Mascan42

Ibid

mjarbar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwho View Post
    Well... it just ocurred to me it would be a cool reply to your comment. Since I'm european, NFL means nothing to me, and I don't give a crap about soccer, Ronaldo and all those bastard billionaire players can come and suck my manhood... so no special meaning on that reply above.
    Totally agree about the soccer, anyone who is paid the obscene amounts they are to kick a ball around for 90 mins twice a week and still act the way they do I think is a total disgrace.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Like every other day, I work on getting new files up on my sites. Although we did take some time out last night to go see the Rod Stewart concert at Caesar's Palace. He was great. He's a big English football (soccer) fan. He kicks soccer balls out into the audience at every show. It's pretty funny actually.

Paul

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

Priority #1: catch up on the sleep I missed during the week.
    Priority #2: finish up the latest home improvement projects. I had two interior doors to install. Neither done. The first was supposed to be 30". I bought a 32" door. By the time I packed it onto the roof rack, returned the 32", brought home the 30", the time was gone. Maybe Thursday.
    Priority #3: laundry, bills. Then back to the grind. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=