Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Somewhat business as usual. Not surprising to me really, considering the economy practically sucks the wind out of the sail of many...

But many of my customers are still happy to see me when I arrive to "save the day" so to speak.

And in years past, one of our customers usually gives me a 26'r of 12y/o Gibsons Gold Seal.... What I Drink At Home: Gibson's Finest 12 Year Old Whiskey Review

nice stuff that...I usually mix the hard stuff...not this...it is so damn smooth, no mixing necessary. I have yet to see that customer this month, only a matter of time....dunno if they will pass another bottle on or not this year. If not, that is fine...they are cool customers anyway.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    What is your Christmas story? Customer treats you good or is it business as usual.

I usually get several invites to the Christmas parties (along with the fake jamming call if I accept) except this year I got tied up at a down production machine and had to miss one of the invites. Darn - was going to be a nice party and its a good customer.
    73 DE W5SSJ