Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: computer games

Talking computer games

just wondering what games everyone gets into nowadays. i hammer battlefield 2142 online fairly frequently myself, and play AOE3 offlline regularly. just wondering what the gaming tastes are out there

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    I like FPS games and a couple RTS....the fps games I like are all of the Ghost Recon series, the Medal of Honor series, Call of Duty series, Fallout to name a few...the RTS games like R.U.S.E and Company of Heroes and my all time fav game, a turn based strategy Civilization...
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    I like FPS games and a couple RTS....the fps games I like are all of the Ghost Recon series, the Medal of Honor series, Call of Duty series, Fallout to name a few...the RTS games like R.U.S.E and Company of Heroes and my all time fav game, a turn based strategy Civilization...
    i got into 'company of hero's' but lost interest in it after a while. seeing as i play AOE3 fairly frequently p'raps i should give it another bash