Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: comic relief

KonicaMinolta Tech. 250+ Posts CMB's Avatar
    what does Kodak and a condom have in common?

they both capture that special moment.
    http://christianoutdoorsman.com/forums/
    www.lewisdigital.net
    Lewis Digital
    630-1 Capital Circle N.E. | Tallahassee, FL 32301
    Telephone: 850.222.4418

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. 1 Peter 2:12

copierman 250+ Posts
    comic relief

A paper boy knocks on a womans door and when she answers the door he says i have your paper. she says why didnt you just post it? he says well you owe a fiver on your bill? she says i have no money but i will pay you in other ways, he says what do u mean, she says come and make love to me. so he puts his bike down and goes in her house takes off his pants and has the biggest willy she has ever seen!! Then he puts some washers on his willy, she says dont bother with them i want it all!!

He says not for a fiver you arnt!!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Copier_Guy's Avatar
    That was a good one. Here's another:

Pain Divider
    A man took his pregnant wife to the hospital to give birth. The doctor told them that he'd developed a new machine and asked if they'd like to try it. The machine would take some of the woman's pain away and give it to the father thereby easing the mothers burden.
    The couple thought it was a good idea and agreed to give it a try. The Doc set it on 10% to begin with, telling the man that 10% was still probably more pain than he had ever felt. The man was surprised at how little pain he was feeling and asked for it to be increased. The doctor turned it up to 20% with the same results. This trend continued until the machine was set at 100%.
    After the delivery both mother and father felt fine. The wife was relieved at having an almost painless labor and the father was still amazed at how little pain was actually involved. Later, when they took the baby home, they found the mailman dead on their doorstep.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Copier_Guy's Avatar
    Don't OD!!

Here's another:

College Sweaters
    Three women at the doctors office. The first one goes in to see the doctor. When the doctor goes to examine her he notices a big "Y" on her chest.
    The doctor asks, "Why do you have a big "Y" on your chest?"
    She replies, "Well, my boyfriend went to Yale and when we make love he likes to wear his college sweater."
    The doctor nods and continues on with the next patient. When he examines her he notices a big "H" on her chest.
    Agian, the doctor asks, "How did you get a big "H" on your chest?" The woman replys "My husband went to Harvard and when we make love he likes to wear his college sweater."
    The doctors just nods his head and continues on with the last patient. As he examines her he notices once again that this woman also has a letter on her chest. A large "M".
    He says, "Dont tell me, your boyfriend went to Michigan?"
    "No ... " replies the patient. "But my girlfriend went to Wisconsin"

Just a brick in the wall 100+ Posts Absurd's Avatar
    Why dont midgets use tampons?
    They keep tripping on the strings.
    Southern Duplicating of Mississippi
    PSN: DrAbsurd (if you know you know)

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

An Arkansas University fan is drinking in a New York bar, when he gets a call on his cell phone. He hangs up, grinning from ear to ear, and orders a round of drinks for everybody in the bar, announcing his wife has just given birth to a typical Arkansas baby boy weighing 25 pounds. Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at 25 pounds, but the Arkansas fan just shrugs and replies, "That's about average back home, folks. Like I said, my boy's a typical Arkansas baby boy. He's gonna be a University of Arkansas football player.
    Congratulations showered him from all around, amid many exclamations of "WOW! One woman actually fainted due to sympathy pains. Two weeks later, he returns to the bar.
    The bartender says, "Say, aren't you the father of that typical Arkansas baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth? Everybody's been making bets about how big he'd be in two weeks. So, how much does he weigh now?
    The proud father answers, "Seventeen pounds."
    The bartender is puzzled, concerned and a little suspicious. He asked," What happened? He already weighed 25 pounds the day he was born! "
    The Arkansas father takes a slow swig of his beer, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says," Had him circumcised." GO Hogs!!!

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

A married couple were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning. The wife (undoubtedly blonde), picked up the phone, listened a moment and said, "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung up. The husband said, "Who was that?" The wife said, "I don't know, some woman wanting to know "if the coast is clear."

Suprtek
    A man who worked at a pickle factory came home from work looking dejected. "what's wrong?" asked his wife. "I got fired for putting my willy in the pickle slicer" he answered. His wife frantically ripped his trousers open to see the damage only to find him fully intact. "I don't understand" she said, "What happened to the pickle slicer?" Her husband answered, "Oh, she got fired too!"

KonicaMinolta Tech. 250+ Posts CMB's Avatar
    i hear Micheal Jackson got arrested again some where across the country at a Dillards dept store. when asked why he was there he replied, "i saw an advertisement- little boys pants half off".
    http://christianoutdoorsman.com/forums/
    www.lewisdigital.net
    Lewis Digital
    630-1 Capital Circle N.E. | Tallahassee, FL 32301
    Telephone: 850.222.4418

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. 1 Peter 2:12

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    comic relief

First this guy can't get a quality printout, then he's involved in a toner bomb, and I'll bet he doesn't get a good "Print Screen" on the copier.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --