Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    How much does a coca-cola cost in your area

Was in vancouver working the Olympics - $2.50CND (2.43US) for a 20oz at the Media Center, but the were $1.00 in the workforce break area (restricted access - no media allowed)
    73 DE W5SSJ

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Fearless V K's Avatar
    I think any Wal Mart in the USA would have them for about $0.50 in the vending machines out front.
    Don't take that toner with me!

Quote Originally Posted by gwaddle View Post
    Never buy it. Mountain Dew is the only way to go. Well, I guess Coke is OK with enought rum in it.
    Second that , down here we have a nice rum its called captain morgan dark blended very tasty and i only drink it with coke , after a 750ml of that the woman must watch out
    cause that stuff makes a man horny.

East Coast Imaging 2,500+ Posts

The Great Coca-Cola Conspiracies.

The New Coke campaign of the early 80's was considered one of the biggest marketing failures ever. Well, it's not. It is in fact one of the most brilliant and immoral marketing strategies in history. This is all true, just look on any can of Coke.
    In the 1980's when Bill Cosby declared that Coke would change its formula, it was a huge scam to save Coke money. You see, the Coca-Cola corporation never dreamed that people would like New Coke. What they wanted was to release a substitute Coke product with a noticeably different taste. They would keep this on the market until all of the old Coke was sold and people couldn't get it anymore.
    Eventually, Coke co. claimed (quite rightly) that people missed old Coke and demanded its return. As a consequence, Coke vowed to re release the original Coke as Coke Classic. They never did. What they did do was bring back the original recipe, but with (significantly cheaper) corn syrup instead of sugar.
    Everyone would have noticed if they had just made the switch directly. Coke would have been forced to return to the original, more expensive, product. But since Classic Coke tasted passably similar to old Coke, people just assumed it was the same, since no one had had any in so long.
    So now you can only get original Coke in the US on Passover (look for Kosher for Passover Coke from about mid March, it will either say KP, or just look for Hebrew letters). Since corn is not kosher for Passover, they release the true original formula with sugar.
    In Europe, Coke is still made with real sugar.

Coca Cola: The CIA-Cocaine-Bush Connection

There are many big secrets with Coca-Cola. Naturally, the monopoly press, with their financial and espionage hang-ups and conflicts of interest, are certainly in no position to ever tell you about it.

Since started several decades after the American Civil War, what was it that made Coca-Cola so popular? There were already plenty of drinks that could have been more popular.

The answer is simple. Coke had a secret formula base made up from processing coca leaves, the by-product of which is cocaine.

Up to the beginning of the 20th Century, the Coca-Cola creators did say that their beverage had cocaine. And in 1903, they were taken to task by authorities for having cocaine in their drink which for many years in the beginning, was available as a soda fountain drink in pharmacies.

For a hundred years now, however, Coca-Cola Company has denied they ever had cocaine and that they deny that it has cocaine now. OK!

Coca Cola, the globally recognized soft drink manufacturer, buys 115 tonnes of coca leaf from Peru and 105 tonnes from Bolivia per year, with which it produces, without alkaloids, 500 million bottles of soda per day.”

You read correctly, kind readers, Coca Cola buys coca leaves. We have said so ourselves in past reports, and the Peruvian government says the same thing now.

And so now we are sure that the “spark of life” (“La Chispa de la Vida” is Coke’s Spanish-language slogan) has coca – in at least 500 million bottles a day. And that process that Nils Ericsson has told us about helped the company earn 13.3 billion dollars in net profit last year, according to their own financial reports.

We’re not here to talk about the Peruvian coca growers, at least not right now. This is about our beloved Peruvian drug czar, Nils Ericsson, president of the National Commission for Development and Life Without Drugs (shortened to DEVIDA in Spanish).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SCREWTAPE; 03-07-2010 at 04:14 AM.
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

I'm take my Coke 50/50 with espresso. It's the only way I like it. ($0.75 at our local Walmart vending machine). =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Fearless V K's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCREWTAPE View Post
    So now you can only get original Coke in the US on Passover (look for Kosher for Passover Coke from about mid March, it will either say KP, or just look for Hebrew letters). Since corn is not kosher for Passover, they release the true original formula with sugar.
    In Europe, Coke is still made with real sugar.
    Still made with sugar in Mexico. The store down the street from me (basically a Mexican market) carries it. (I'm in Cali.)
    Don't take that toner with me!

happyga
    you can get a 20 oz bottle for $1.39 in Southeast Georgia. You can get the 160z bottle version for $0.99. You can get a can drink out of gas station cooler for $0.59. 12 packs are about $3.49 each