Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Osama Dead !!!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Osama Dead !!!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Ha, good sense of humor there Paul. HE was busy playing golf and roasting the Donald and other things.

Osama was living across the street from a police station. And it was not a $1,000,000 mansion if i'm info is right.

But why was he across the street from a police staion? Was it for protection?

Remember Clinton had two shots prior to 911 to put a bullet in his head but he was to busy getting blow jobs .

This pile of shit will get credit none the less

Field Tech 500+ Posts
    Osama Dead !!!

I just cant believe where he was 'hiding out'. Pakistan are gonna be in trouble for keeping him safe. I am from England and people over here are angry at Pakistan, especially since we give them millions of pounds in aid every year.
    That being said, well done to the people involved in gettin him. Hope it brings some closure to the people who lost loved ones in 9/11 and also those who have lost people in the war against these terrorists.
    It didn't say that I couldn't do it in the manual.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Osama Dead !!!

Since there seems to be a bit of misinformation going around. Here is an article about it:

Osama Bin Laden Dead: How One Phone Call Led U.S. To Bin Laden's Doorstep
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

Service Manager 250+ Posts
    Well done SIX

Rob S

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts HenryT2's Avatar
    Personally...I did not hear obama making his speech. But, I did hear about it...and that the word " I " was used more times in this speech that all his previous speeches. Quick Question Please........When he was running for president; wasn't obama opposed to the war in the Middle East ? What changed hi mind ? Why allow the killing of a brother muslim ?

I did hear that someone had said that he ( obama ) had done such a good job personally going over to Pakistan, killing Bin Laden, and dragging his body back to the US...that we should give him an honorary citizenship.
    "The Serenity Prayer" . . .
    God grant me the serenity to accept stupid people , the courage to not waste my time and energy on them , and the wisdom to know that I cannot fix STUPID .