Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is he dead??

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Is he dead??

Quote Originally Posted by jonezy999 View Post
    6. And finally, for now, Obama won't release the photo of the man with a hole in his head. Shit I can Google autopsy pics of JFK.
    After being shot with a high velocity military round, there probably wasn't much left of his head.
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Is he dead??

Ding Dong the douchebag's dead. I would have let the families of the survivors parade his body through ground zero for 8 hours with no police security. That would be a photo.

just one copy?? 500+ Posts
    Is he dead??

I think many of you missed my point. My dig is about what we as public get told. What I don't get is how can there be so many inconsistencies.

@fixthecopier. Your comment contradicts the point i think you are trying to get across. Your father having once been a pilot has nothing to do with what the military media reports us. I agree that a blackhawk would require a world of maintenance, but I ask, would you not have made sure the bloody thing would start on such a critical mission?
    I would have thought most people take there own opinion away from whatever they read in a paper or see on the news, however, you seem to be contempt to believe whatever it is you are told as you have no more proof than the next person. But whatever.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Is he dead??

<troll mode ON>

What if the Loose Change documentary is right? What if OBL is just a scapegoat for the 9/11? What if the US government just told OBL "We need to kill you, so take this money, get rid of that beard of yours and disappear. We'll fake your death and you won't show up again". That makes sense, doesn't it?

- Explains the lack of a body
    - Explains why OBL didn't release a video claiming he's still alive

<troll mode OFF>

Just trollin'!
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonezy999 View Post
    I think many of you missed my point. My dig is about what we as public get told. What I don't get is how can there be so many inconsistencies.

@fixthecopier. Your comment contradicts the point i think you are trying to get across. Your father having once been a pilot has nothing to do with what the military media reports us. I agree that a blackhawk would require a world of maintenance, but I ask, would you not have made sure the bloody thing would start on such a critical mission?
    I would have thought most people take there own opinion away from whatever they read in a paper or see on the news, however, you seem to be contempt to believe whatever it is you are told as you have no more proof than the next person. But whatever.

All helicopters that fail on a mission...started at the beginning of the mission. If we were able to predict what would fail, we would not fly those, and there would never be a crash. Those helicopters flew a long way, and they were prepared in case of a failure, that is why no one was left behind. I was not picking a fight, but using an equipment failure to say something is fishy is really stretching it. Have you ever worked on a copier that was recently sold? I am sure it worked when you sold it. It just seems that the fact that the president did his job and a certain segment of our society is so livid that their man did not get credit for it that they are grasping for any little straw of conspiracy to cast doubt.

If you could explain your logic as to how crashing a top secret helicopter is part of a conspiracy, we will be happy to listen. I just don't get it.

As for believing what I am told, well when the evidence is overwhelming, yes I have a brain and I use it once in a while. Some of the folks I work for do hundreds of missions like that every year on targets you never heard of and neither have I. I have no knowledge of these missions, who they involve or when they happen. I never see proof, pictures or any other evidence. Do I believe they happen? You bet I do. That is why they are called "The Quiet Professionals"

I am not picking a fight, I am just not one of those people who has to wake up every day and turn on Fox to see what I am supposed to be afraid of today. It seems that all you need to start something is to say I do not understand it, therefore it must be wrong. With our education system failing there will be a lot more things that people do not understand in the future.

It brings to mind a segment I saw showing Sara Palin being interviewed and talking about how she would cut funding fo research on fruit fly that lives in the Amazon and use the money to study cures for her baby's autism or whatever her child has been afflicted with , I am not sure. The punchline was that the study of that insect has brought forth 80 % of the scientific advancements in treating what her child has. So she said she would cut off funding of her child's disorder so she could use the money to study her child's disorder. Stuff like that hurts my head. She said it because the average person would think it was a waste of money to study abug, so she and her followers could think the same way and bond.

Back to the subject at hand, what does the helicopter crashing have to do with a conspiracy and if the answer is nothing, why bring it up?
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Is he dead??

'Honey, you feed the kids, I'll feed the fish'
    fishfood.jpg
    Last edited by JustManuals; 05-07-2011 at 03:55 PM.

Copier Ninja 100+ Posts KEVIN900's Avatar
    Even Al Qaida has acknowledged his death. If the Navy Seals had brought the corpse to your house, and laid him out on your kitchen table, would you be able to positively identify him ? How much proof do you need ? The mission was; take out bin Laden, gather intelligence, leave no man behind, escape before the inept Pakistan military finds out. Probally nothing in the mission concerned making sure jonezy999 was 100% satisfied with the results.
    Kevin900

just one copy?? 500+ Posts
    Is he dead??

Quote Originally Posted by KEVIN900 View Post
    Probally nothing in the mission concerned making sure jonezy999 was 100% satisfied with the results.
    If you are 100% certain, please explain to me exactly what were the results? Please just choose one of the stories out there though.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison

Copier Ninja 100+ Posts KEVIN900's Avatar
    I think you might be happier at a conspiracy theorist web page. The results were pretty obvious. Bin Laden took a bullet to the head. He is dead. I'm not sure what you mean by "just choose one of the stories out there". The big question remains; where is Osama bin Laden's long form birth certificate ? Is it on the grassy knoll ? Maybe it's in Area 51. Who can be 100% certain about anything ? He's dead. Move on.
    Kevin900

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Is he dead??

On the birth certificate:

LOL!
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!