Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is he dead??

IMHO I reckon he cut a deal....they faked his death and he's living in Vegas with Elvis.
    Seriously though if he could cut a deal with the Pakistani's to turn a blind eye why not cut one with the people hunting you?

Copier Ninja 100+ Posts KEVIN900's Avatar
    Because you may be able to cut a deal with the Mafia, or the Yakuza, or Pakistan; but you simply are not cutting a deal with the Navy Seals and the U.S. Navy. They were sent to take him out. And on reflection, not showing any photos of the dead bastard was a wise decision. I'd rather not see his face again, bullet riddled or not.
    Kevin900

just one copy?? 500+ Posts
    Is he dead??

Quote Originally Posted by Oze View Post
    IMHO I reckon he cut a deal....they faked his death and he's living in Vegas with Elvis.
    Seriously though if he could cut a deal with the Pakistani's to turn a blind eye why not cut one with the people hunting you?
    Thats a fair comment really, may not be true, shit maybe it is, but it is the type of thing i was hoping for when I started this thread. We all have minds of our own and I wish more people would use them rather than just saying, "well, this is what I've been told so it must be true."
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts DWise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonezy999 View Post
    Thats a fair comment really, may not be true, shit maybe it is, but it is the type of thing i was hoping for when I started this thread. We all have minds of our own and I wish more people would use them rather than just saying, "well, this is what I've been told so it must be true."
    Why wouldn't you believe what was said, instead of flipping the story around and coming up with so many different ways you are being lied to. The dude is dead. It's time to move on to the next story to make up conspiracies for...

He is dead. I have seen nothing that would cause me any doubt. If reports of his death came from the other side I would have some questions but I trust the current US Administration on this issue. UBL is KIA.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

WOETC
    I believe he's dead, and burial at sea within 24 hours was a wise move in order to observe protocol for the muslim community. To do otherwise would be an insult to them. As for Blackhawks stalling, when I was in the Navy, I had an aircrew guy in my staff, over various conversations he referred to crash landings, emergency landings, and other rapid occasions of putting the thing on the ground. It turns out they all referred to crashes from different heights and of different intensities. But all were CRASHES and he'd had 48 of them in various choppers. "Angry palm trees" do not impress me with their ability to stay in the air.

Man About Town 250+ Posts CanonSco's Avatar
    I see Bin Laden's last facebook entry -
    Yes, I am a nerd.
    Gaming PC - check. Raspberry Pi - Check. Custom ROM on phone - check. Thick glasses - check.

just one copy?? 500+ Posts
    Is he dead??

New reports saying the Americans "kept him prisoner for quite sometime"

If you believe what the media tells you, you will believe anything.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Is he dead??

Quote Originally Posted by CanonSco View Post
    I see Bin Laden's last facebook entry -
    This is freaking hilarious!!!!!!!!

New reports saying the Americans "kept him prisoner for quite sometime"

If you believe what the media tells you, you will believe anything.
    It is not a matter of believing all news reports, but when his own orginizations are confirming that he is dead I think we can go along with the president of the US is saying.
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.