Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3777787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast
    Technician

Re: Which copier was the biggest piece of crap ever?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueOrleans View Post
    Well, damn!
    Tell us how you really feel!

It was obviously a readers Digest version of how he felt. I'm having to work on these more and more.....lets say my therapy time has increased.

former propeller tester 250+ Posts

just about anything starting with a 2

Adeptus Mechanicus Magos 50+ Posts MjarbarV2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLADE View Post
    just about anything starting with a 2
    I was going to say they can't all be that bad then I remember the GP215 with the sharp edges and fixing film assembly! =/
    The impossible is easy - miracles take a little longer

Let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.

former propeller tester 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MjarbarV2.0 View Post
    I was going to say they can't all be that bad then I remember the GP215 with the sharp edges and fixing film assembly! =/
    and the feed gear box!

teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts
    Which copier was the biggest piece of crap ever?

switching Canon NP-6521

Capture.jpg
    Practice makes perfect
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself

Canon np6016, marketed as the champ, re nick named by techs as the chump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything with an HP badge on it.
    What pieces of dung!
    Can't repair them coz HP won't allow you to get the replacement parts- a whole device replacement costing £1700+ for a broken plastic feed guide worth £5-00 REALLY?
    Tech Support is non-existent. Even if you do get through they just quote the manual you're looking at back to you & Level 2 support have less effect than an airbag on the Titanic!
    Rant over.
    HP's are shit.
    End of.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Post Re: Which copier was the biggest piece of crap ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda View Post
    Right now its the Ricoh MP C305. This pox box has just shat the second toner feed pump while its still on my work bench being tuned up.

The team that designed this pile of vultures vomit should have their genitals inserted in a rusty rabbit trap.
    It is so odd as I started looking at the mpc305 s to buy from my lease return supplier and asked my local dealer who i buy parts from.

Mita DC513Z Copier

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    It is so odd as I started looking at the mpc305 s to buy from my lease return supplier and asked my local dealer who i buy parts from.
    jumped the gun

as i was saying
    It is so odd as I started looking at the mpc305 s to buy from my lease return supplier and asked my local dealer who i buy parts from and
    the shop guy who fixes demos and stuff that comes in LOVES THAT SERIES.......
    i find the 4k color toner yield a joke after the mpc300 was 8k.....how they sold them is beyond me
    I was like are you sure and he confirmed he thinks it s a great box...........
    I put out just a few,cheap low meter ones and if they call I will see...