Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts SuperTech's Avatar

Re:Which copier was the biggest peice of crap ever

cmb wrote:
    how about the konica 1503, 2803, 4290, and any and all clamshell models. the new stuff is allright.

I\'m also glad to see the clamshels die. I hate having to fork out the cash to put new shocks into old crappy boxes. :angry:

Technician

Re:Which copier was the biggest peice of crap ever?

i hated working on the canon np-80

copier guy

Hands down, no competition, shittiest box on 4 casters..... The Mita DC-513z

Jason

Minolta CF-900

Technician

i hated working on the oliveti 1000, flat head screws. need i say more.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Spank6482's Avatar

imagertech wrote:
    WTF... Flat head screws, no wonder they went out of business a dozzen times.

Aneurysm wrote:
    Since this was my favorite queston posted, I will bring it up again,
    Which copier was the biggest peice of crap ever? :evil:
    The peice of crap Copystar 3010 that kicked my ass all day today. I jerked around with a CQ issue for 2 and a half hours before I realized that my main charger corona was a arching. it\'s always the easy stuff that throws us off. :angry:

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Which copier was the biggest piece of crap ever?

imagertech wrote:
    Flat Head Screws?? That just might put it over the top.
    Who wants a Hulka Burger?

Technician

Re:Which copier was the biggest peice of crap ever

Mita DC-2054/2254/2255/2285 series! :angry:

Overtoning, drum-wearing, dusting, weak-framed, loose-clamshelled POS!

Oh! And any Mita model that ends in a 6!

Ahhh! I feel better now! :cheer:

Post edited by: KJ1110, at: 2005/08/27 15:47

jojobutthead

2020\'s you forgot the biggest piece of crap the Xerox 2020. It was a used barely reconditioned ancient 3100 revamped into a large format reduction machine that had 12 mirrors. and a 500 pound reduction head that moved to one side so the operators could make regular copies. The big red X sold them as new for $12000 plus. From that day on any machine with the numbers 2020 have been doomed.