Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 377778798081828384858687
    Technician

Re: Which copier was the biggest piece of crap ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda View Post
    I had another bloody MP C305 in the back of the car the other day. I parked up in town and went to visit a client when I came back I discovered that the back window had been smashed and a second MP C305 had been stuffed in there.

I cant agree with you more. I just started working on these about 2 years ago. Its apparent that the engineering team that designed it has never been a field service technician. I 'm thinking that it should be required that each design engineer have no less than 2 years field experience before designing anything. If they only knew the pains and struggles we have to endure because of their inability to understand the term "ease of service".

Technician

I once had someone break into my shop, so they could bring back a sharp 2020.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueOrleans View Post
    Well, damn!
    Tell us how you really feel!

It was obviously a readers Digest version of how he felt. I'm having to work on these more and more.....lets say my therapy time has increased.

former propeller tester 250+ Posts

just about anything starting with a 2

Adeptus Mechanicus Magos 50+ Posts MjarbarV2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLADE View Post
    just about anything starting with a 2
    I was going to say they can't all be that bad then I remember the GP215 with the sharp edges and fixing film assembly! =/

The impossible is easy - miracles take a little longer

Let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.

former propeller tester 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MjarbarV2.0 View Post
    I was going to say they can't all be that bad then I remember the GP215 with the sharp edges and fixing film assembly! =/
    and the feed gear box!

teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts
    Which copier was the biggest piece of crap ever?

switching Canon NP-6521

Capture.jpg

Practice makes perfect
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    There's no such thing as a free lunch
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself